Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Training Hard For Urbano Antillon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios by knockout. i think Guerrero and JMM will be tough fights for Rios, but everyone else will have a tough time giving him loss.

Comment

Rios is a loud mouth obnoxious punk. I hope Antillon knocks his ass out. Can't stand this guy because he is a conceded ass little prick.

Comment

I wonder whats the bottom word.

Comment

Originally posted by cannonball_X View Post

I wonder whats the bottom word.

Comment

Originally posted by LaMexicanMigra View Post
            Bam Bam is a chicken that has ducked past challenges and wants to "cut in line" ahead of the #1 & #2 WBC ranked contenders, to get a shot at Soto's title.

Soto is a real Mexican that fought his way to the top #1 spot before he fought for the title, while Rios is a fake Mexican (a.k.a. "chicano") that wants to take a "shortcut" and not fight the top contenders in the WBC cause Rios is scared of a real challenge.

Rios needs to mann-up and fight Juan Diaz, John Murray, both of whom have challenged him, but Rios chickened-out and ducked them both.

Rios to earn his right to fight for the WBC belt by becoming the mandatory contender and not skip in line of the WBC#2, and #1 contenders.

you just dont know this cause you're new to boxing, and dont know what you're talking about, cause you dont know boxing cause you are still a stupid little kid.

Bam Bam is just not on Soto's level. Never was and never will be.

Soto is a more complete fighter than most people think. You just dont see this cause you're "blind" and cant see "between the lines".

Bam bam has fought nothing but B, C and D level boxers.

Acosta was a B level boxer-puncher and was wrecking Rios in the first few rounds.
            Imagine what a strong power-punching sharp-shooter like Soto would do to Rios. Soto would wreck Rios so easily.
            and then all the Rios supporters would say: "Rios was still young, and it was too soon to put him in there with solid champion like Soto" (kinda like the Vargas supporter said of Vargas facing Tito, but many dont realize that Tito had Loaded Gloves in that fight).

Rios needs to get through the gatekeepers (Antillon, John Murray, and DeMarco) and earn his right to Soto's WBC title, just like Soto had to become the #1 mandatory contender to get a shot at the WBC title.

What??? you want the #3 WBC Ranked-Rios to "cut-in-line " in front of the WBC #2, and WBC#3 ranked contenders, and get his shot at the WBC belt???, without going through battle trenches??.

Rios needs to earn the right to fight for the WBC title.
            He shouldnt "cut in line", unless he's scared to work his way up the ladder.

Rios needs to earn his WBC "stripes".

Soto is becoming infamous for ducking ....

he fights bums

Rios > Soto

Comment

Originally posted by Clint650 View Post
              Rios by knockout. i think Guerrero and JMM will be tough fights for Rios, but everyone else will have a tough time giving him loss.
              Guerrero beats him on points

JMM dissects him and stops him in the late rounds

Comment

yeah, i don't like rios, he's obnoxious in every video i seen of him, but he is entertaining to watch, i'll admit that. still, don't like his style, guerrero outclasses him imo. i would actually like to see rios/maidana in the future, that would be interesting to see.... but bam bam got this one, antillon isn't a fighter capable of outsmarting rios, he's a brawler too.

Comment

Rios always looks sick to me when he is cutting weight. He is not a small man and I don't think his body is going to be able to make it down to 135 very much longer. I give him 1 fight, 2 max after Antillon before he moves up.

Comment

Originally posted by UL1210 View Post
                    Rios always looks sick to me when he is cutting weight. He is not a small man and I don't think his body is going to be able to make it down to 135 very much longer. I give him 1 fight, 2 max after Antillon before he moves up.
                    He appears to be killing himself to make weight, but then again Rios is very strong, and he looks even stronger as the fight unfolds..... not sure, you could be right, maybe he is destined for 140 sooner rather than later.

Comment

Working...
                    X