No announcement yet.

Pac fans are hurting their idol more than helping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac fans are hurting their idol more than helping

Because as a person and a fighter, there really isn't much to hate on pac for. I think he's overhyped, but an awesome boxer and I watch all his fights. I think he has a fake personality, but deep down hes a humble family man.

But the pac fans on here are why pac gets hated. Pac fans attack all other fighters, they attack other races, they red K you for even asking any question about pac.

I bet if pac took a few hours to read his fans messages, he would just shake his head in disgust.

really??? no really now??? LOL..

Comment

bad fathers are hurting their daughters more than pimps are

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        Because as a person and a fighter, there really isn't much to hate on pac for. I think he's overhyped, but an awesome boxer and I watch all his fights. I think he has a fake personality, but deep down hes a humble family man.

But the pac fans on here are why pac gets hated. Pac fans attack all other fighters, they attack other races, they red K you for even asking any question about pac.

I bet if pac took a few hours to read his fans messages, he would just shake his head in disgust.
        Agreed, except it's not the pacfans, it's the *******s. I've had good discussions with pacfans it's the ones who care more about Pac's nuts being lubricated then the sport of boxing who make it hard to be a Pac fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post

thank god all the faggot *****s don't say stupid shit that gets floyd hated on.

Comment

bad food helps you shit more than laxatives do

Comment

women talking too much hurts their marriages more than their men's infidelity does

Comment

i hope PAC looks mean at the staredown..that's how i determine my fight night bets

*thinks of bumping an ownage thread*

Comment

sadomasochistic sex helps marriages more than counseling does

Comment

alot of his fans are ignorant to the sport and only worship manny....but thats with alot of fan based..floyd and the klits have ALOT of ignorant followers as well

Comment

Working...
                    X