Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB, Why Do Most Of You Never Post On The History Section?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PED User View Post
    There's some trolling over in the history forum too though. I'm reading the "How Great is Lennox Lewis's Resume" thread and it's pretty entertaining.
    Yeah I agree,exactly the thread I had in mind.

Those 3 clowns there hate Lewis so much you'd think he raped their wifes.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
      There's some trolling over in the history forum too though. I'm reading the "How Great is Lennox Lewis's Resume" thread and it's pretty entertaining.
      I started that thread.......Why dont u post on the History section more?

Comment

Originally posted by JerseySugar View Post
        There is always at least over 800 members on NSB, but yet there is always no more than around 10 members online on the history section?

Why don't most of you you post on the history section? There are some good posters on NSB, but none of them never post on the history section.

You will learn lots and have some great debates.
        Its cuz they would rather show off their knowledge of their favorite fighter rather than show their lack of knowledge for the sport they claim to love....

Comment

I post there sometimes. Not often though. I'll be honest here, I can talk about some of the old heads but not every single old head. I haven't watched every single boxing match in the history of the sport. So I can't talk much about Willie Pep and some others.

Also, alot of people there are just like NSB. If you say anything about the new era being better than the old era, you will get flamed and have people going crazy. If you say something about Ali besides him being great, you get flamed.

Like I say... Boxing is the only sport where as time goes on the athletes get worse not better.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
            It shows in your post.
            I would think you would try and avoid me on here after the e-thrashings I have given you. Some ppl are just gluttons for punishment I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              I would think you would try and avoid me on here
              after the e-thrashings I have given you. Some ppl are just gluttons for punishment I guess.

Well you thought wrong didn't you? And you're delusional if you think you've ever "thrashed" me. Admitting that you don't know anything about fighters before the 80's is a comical way for you to expose your boxing ignorance. Ever heard of KO magazine or Boxing illustrated? Never mind..............

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                I post there sometimes. Not often though. I'll be honest here, I can talk about some of the old heads but not every single old head. I haven't watched every single boxing match in the history of the sport. So I can't talk much about Willie Pep and some others.

Also, alot of people there are just like NSB. If you say anything about the new era being better than the old era, you will get flamed and have people going crazy. If you say something about Ali besides him being great, you get flamed.

Like I say... Boxing is the only sport where as time goes on the athletes get worse not better.

Good point.............

Comment

[B]

Well you thought wrong didn't you? And you're delusional if you think you've ever "thrashed" me. Admitting that you don't know anything about fighters before the 80's is a comical way for you to expose your boxing ignorance. Ever heard of KO magazine or Boxing illustrated? Never mind..............
                  Pathetic, you waited all day until I got on didn't you just to bump this thread from yesterday and respond to me?

I bet you were sitting here all morning like "oh when that Spray gets on I am going to show his non-pre 80s boxing knowing non-Floyd balling squeezing ass whats what and who is general manager around this here office building"

So big whup I don't know much about the classics which is why I don't talk about them very much, like someone shouldn't.

Comment

Pathetic, you waited all day until I got on didn't you just to bump this thread from yesterday and respond to me?

I bet you were sitting here all morning like "oh when that Spray gets on I am going to show his non-pre 80s boxing knowing non-Floyd balling squeezing ass whats what and who is general manager around this here office building"

So big whup I don't know much about the classics which is why I don't talk about them very much, like someone shouldn't.

Uh....no I didn't "wait" I just signed on. Not only are you dumb but over dramatic as well. Like a woman. And for a person that brags about how smart and knowledgeable they are, you really look stupid admitting something like that. Which I will never let you forget lol. And who said anything about Mayweather ? Obsessed much?

Comment

Uh....no I didn't "wait" I just signed on. Not only are you dumb but over dramatic as well. Like a woman. And for a person that brags about how smart and knowledgeable they are, you really look stupid admitting something like that. Which I will never let you forget lol. And who said anything about Mayweather? Obsessed much?
                      I guess it was just a coincidence that you bumped this thread from yesterday less than a minute after a signed on......you know you were just waiting until that little green light was on next to one of my posts.

So having exposed yourself as an obsessed stalker just trolling for attention I don't think I need to say much more here and get into a long boring Ibragmov like fight with you again before you are once again made of fool of.

Comment

Working...
                      X