No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander ??? Props ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by major handz View Post
    I would love to see that fight and if Floyd wasn't fan demanded or short or opposition I think that rematch would dictate a Floyd khan fight or maidana khan part two
    Floyd won't rematch Maidana so we might end up getting Khan-Maidana part II. I'm so disappointed in what Floyd did this fight with the gloves and they are already starting with injury excuses.

They will never step in the ring with him again, it'll be Floyd-Khan and potentially Maidana-Alexander II if they don't pit Maidana against Thurman first.

The end game for Showtime/GBP is to protect Floyd and with Thurman calling Floyd out so much and the way he looked last night, they will keep any apparent threat away from Floyd at all costs now.

Comment

Maidana was garbage back then. He has improved tremendously. I still think Alexander is a bad match-up for him and would beat him. But you can't say Maidana is the same fighter he was then.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
        That version of Maidana was practically a different fighter altogether. But Devon does deserve some props
        Props for making Maidana want to get, and actually be, better.

Comment

Working...
        X