No announcement yet.

Video: About Billions episode 1.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    U mea u actually watched it? Lol you guys spend so much time trash talkinhim yet you spent your time to watch. Makes sense
    Isn't that what u are suppose to do??? Watch something and then give your opinion on it??? What are we suppose to do not watch it and bash without even knowing what you are taking **** about??? And if you do watch it, that means its wrong for to talk **** about it just because you actually sat down. And watched it??? I don't get it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
        So you don't watch the video but post in a forum about the video lol oh I get it........

You say he's ignorant and talk about how much you dislike the guy but you watch the video and posted in the forum about the video lol oh I get it ......

Makes perfect sense to me !!!

Me personally I hardly ever post on topics about fighters I don't like.
        I like this post!!

I didn't see the video yet...its on some private ****....so I'll just wait and see it for myself before I make a comment on it

Comment

love the kids fighting style and think he's funny in spots but the more i'm exposed to him, the more i'm starting to not like him. he's not as funny or witty as he thinks.

Comment

Working...
          X