No announcement yet.

Khan smashes Garcia's head in...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Oh I thought you meant he was SHOT by saying post prime. I think if Zab was there mentally 100% of the time he would give ANYONE problems. And beat just about more than half of the top 10 140 pounders. Hell, I would pick him over JMM if I knew he was gonna show up to fight.

Garcia sure as hell didn't pull any trigger vs an old ass out of shape Morales.
    Yes he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Yes he did.

He got one shot on Morales when Morales got all wild (which surprised me) after hurting Garcia... Come on bro, come at me with some unbias ****. We all know Garcia did not pull any trigger considering who he was fighting and the condition he was in.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
        agree with most of it to be honest except Khan using dirty tactics?

Really is your hate of him that bad?

No I have a good memory are you forgetting the low-blow which you'll say wasn't low vs Judan & the rabbit punches?

The headbutt vs McCloskey

The headbutt vs Barrera.

The constant pushing and elbowing against Peterson which cost him two points.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          He got one shot on Morales when Morales got all wild (which surprised me) after hurting Garcia... Come on bro, come at me with some unbias ****. We all know Garcia did not pull any trigger considering who he was fighting and the condition he was in.
          erik's pops knew the (awful) scorecards, told his son they were trailing in the fight and that they needed the ko .. erik got so wild because he was pushing for the stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by ianhunter View Post
            erik's pops knew the (awful) scorecards, told his son they were trailing in the fight and that they needed the ko .. erik got so wild because he was pushing for the stoppage
            Still tho, he got sloppy and wild. Something I didn't expect from someone like Morales. But then again I didn't expect it from Angulo either when he fought Kirkland for the simple fact who his trainer is (Nacho). Who seems like a very disciplined guy and I expect his fighters to be the same.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Eat your words... What excuses you got lined up?

Comment

Originally posted by stilltharow View Post
                    Eat your words... What excuses you got lined up?

I haven't any, I must admit I underrated Garcia & fought he was made for Khan to really shine against. it just shows Khan is even worse than his biggest hater on boxingscene originally thought.

I'll go have a slice of humble pie

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Garcia is tailor made for Khan. I don't see this going past six, if that.
                      Best fight prediction since "Pacquiao easily smashes old overweight Marquez."

Comment

Working...
                      X