Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview With Prince Naseem Hamed After the Brook fight OMG (see for yourself)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...

Well, good for Naz, I say. Very exciting fighter in an era of exciting fights.

Comment

holy ****, he looks at least twice as big than he did in his boxing days

Comment

That's not Prince Naseem, that's Prince Naseems' killer, looks like he ate him and put his face on .

Comment

Legend! ..........

Comment

i saw sky's interview with him before the Brook, fight, I reckon he's lost weight. Around the time he went to jail im pretty sure he was fatter than that!

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              i saw sky's interview with him before the Brook, fight, I reckon he's lost weight. Around the time he went to jail im pretty sure he was fatter than that!
              Naseem went to jail? WOW I didn't know that. He is still big. As long as he is happy I guess?

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
                Naseem went to jail? WOW I didn't know that. He is still big. As long as he is happy I guess?
                crashed his McClaren Merc into another car and left some unlucky **** with every major bone in his body broken.

He only done a few months inside (about 5 years ago at least)

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  What a legend

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                    crashed his McClaren Merc into another car and left some unlucky **** with every major bone in his body broken.

He only done a few months inside (about 5 years ago at least)
                    Thanks for the info. I was about to search for it but saw a new reply. That sucks. At least he didn't kill anyone or himself.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
                      Thanks for the info. I was about to search for it but saw a new reply. That sucks. At least he didn't kill anyone or himself.
                      He did run away from the crash scene though. Basically left the crash victim to die.
                      What a massive ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X