Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is TOO YOUNG to train in combat sports?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is TOO YOUNG to train in combat sports?

These kids shown on here compete in amatuer fights with head gear. The only thing I think they should outlaw is elbows on the ground cuz that does more damage than any strike IMO and is most dangerous. I dont think any age is too young but I'd personally have my kids wait to train in the art of striking when their bones arent fully developed yet

I dont think training kids in any kind of sport is to young, I think its 10 times worse when you can walk through any walmart and see some 7 year old thats a few pop tarts away from a diabetic coma on the lap of thier fat fuk parents carting around in the stores electric fat people scooter !
    Last edited by HipsterRan; 07-12-2011, 05:19 PM.

Comment

I be trane ufc since I was 3 years old.

Comment

I think being inside the mother's womb is just a bit too young to start doing combat sports unless the kid wants to choke himself with the umbilical cord which apparently happens a lot in birthing. Silly kids they should wait until they are outside for such things.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
          I be trane ufc since I was 3 years old.
          You need to train on your english language !

Comment

I think training is ok at a young age, but full contact fights I'm not so sure.

For stuff like sparring or even amateur bouts, I think it's ok once you reach your teenage years, as long as it's handled in the right way (as I believe it is with amateur boxing).

Comment

Working...
            X