Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is takeshi's castle the greatest game show of all time??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Takeshi also directed and starred into a bunch of his own gangster movies and they're critically acclaimed as ****. Watch them.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Takeshi also directed and starred into a bunch of his own gangster movies and they're critically acclaimed as ****. Watch them.

i like "kids return" the most from his movie, swear to god the one who good at boxing in that movie fight just like barerra.

also love "hanabi" and his comedy movie "getting any?".

the guy is also very smart, he won Japanese version of who want to be millionaires once and advance to final question twice.

Comment

i found one video of the original jpanese with subtitle, the u.k version cut all the takeshi skit and challengers interview, i dont mind they cut the takeshi skit but not the interview, the're so many funny real reaction from the challengers after they failed.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
          i found one video of the original jpanese with subtitle, the u.k version cut all the takeshi skit and challengers interview, i dont mind they cut the takeshi skit but not the interview, the're so many funny real reaction from the challengers after they failed.

The uk version blew major balls. I dont like it. Better to watch japanese version, its way funnier. Uk commentator is a buzzkill, too bad thats the only channel with full season.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            The uk version blew major balls. I dont like it. Better to watch japanese version, its way funnier. Uk commentator is a buzzkill, too bad thats the only channel with full season.
            Yeah he certainly buzzkill, at one time he call the chinese vampire guy a geisha .

you remember that guy, he was so awesome, GOAT challenger. here the video

Last edited by betmen; 02-18-2015, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X