Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Mosley look like crap in all his fights after the Margarito fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Mosley look like crap in all his fights after the Margarito fight?

Well...? Was he roided for that fight? Did age catch up overnight? Trainer's fault?

well he has confessed to using Performing Enhancing Drugs in the past so....

Comment

A self admitted Roider with a felon as his trainer gives an amazing performance for 1 fight then turns into his old bum self directly after? and no one thinks this is suspicious?

But Margarito losing his fights after Mosley is ....

Comment

Shane Mosley was involved in the Balco scandal, even admitted to steroid/EPO use.

Who knows how long he was on steroids for.

Comment

Good points. I think I'm convinced now that he was roided. How are you superman in 1 fight then look like a grandpa your next 4? It doesn't make sense...

Let's see if he goes back to his superman ways vs Paulie too.

Btw they better start testing his son too, you never know...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

All I know is that Canelo beat the FUCK outta him like he stole something. Mosley was taking flush shots to the face, head, and body. Probably pissed blood for weeks. Canelo did officially retire Mosley but I guess he's coming back now that someone waved some money at his face. I wonder if Mosley will look decent against feather fisted Paulie?

Comment

dang it takes roids to beat marg now? he had losses b4 that i looked it up

Comment

Mosley could have been juiced up. OR he could have just had Marg's number that night. We can speculate until the next official Mayan doomsday comes up. Just like many speculate Marg was using wraps against Cotto.

Both fighters legacies are tainted.

Comment

he was juiced out his mind. A known cheater he has no regard for human life in that ring, what a disgusting vermin.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Well...? Was he roided for that fight? Did age catch up overnight? Trainer's fault?
                    For his Floyd fight, it was different circumstances. Mora fight proved his age.

What were people saying about Shane for Mayorga fight? Too old?
                    Margs face forward style to Mosley's punching power is bad for Tony.

Comment

Working...
                    X