No announcement yet.

*LATEST* Ring Magazine Cover DISSES Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to fix the formula?

Someone should go tell SSM to ask Pacquiao for his manhood back. I've never seen SSM reduced to some quitter who didn't want to "fight" in the squared circle.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      So you saying that Mosley was on the down slide when he fought Pac?

That's ridiculous. He wasn't on the down slide. He was shot to pieces. There is a difference between being on the down slide and shot to pieces. That version of Mosley was shot to pieces. Which is much worse.

However, the Mosely you're talking about. The one that went to wild card and beg for a fight. Was that Mosley on the down slide?
      I don't know. What I do know is that Mosley shouldn't have to beg a P4P fighter that's in his weight class for the chance to fight. We know that he was denied because he still had an element of danger to him. More than Top Prank and Freddie the joke coach Roach deemed suitable. He represented too much of a danger. That's why Max Kellerman put him on blast, Roach admitted it. We all know bruh. It's no secret. Manny's chumpin' out right now and he just got called out in front of the whole world. I'm still waiting to hear from Bob Arum on behalf of Nanny Quack-Meow and Top Prank Inc. It's been 2 days and mum's the word? They're doing conference calls with Rios and Antillon but no mentions of PBF? Don't clam up now.

Comment

surprising to see a little vitrol from the ring. They are on the money, though.

Comment

Margarito was caught cheating, destroyed by Mosley, looked bad, weak, slow, and past his prime in his comeback fight. Obviosuly past his best days when Pac fought him. And a bull**** catchweight too.

Mosley has been past his prime for years but Pac fought him way past his prime after Shane looked his age vs Mora.

Pac's last 2 fights he gets no credit from me.

Comment

Good job......................

Comment

as a pac fan I am disappointed but do see the logical $$ making sense. do you really think any other fighter could help generate the PPV numbers? huge names like cotto, cheato, and sour mosley? before these fights. the threads and argument was he deserves a break after all the wars he was in. so he takes a break while leading the way on PPV sales and he gets people pissing and moaning. he transcended the dieing sport and made headlines everywhere.

give me one fighter you think he could hit well over the 1mil mark.

tim bradley, who might not even be able to win against khan and had a boring ass fight against alexander? ortiz prior to the berto fight? berto, the one everyone is now saying was a hype job and mosley would still win that fight? sergio martinez 2 weight classes above or if they fight at a catch weight....the same bull**** excuses? just like everyone has excuses for floyd fights. there's an excuse for everything.

cant please everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                Manny has been fighting retirement homes and guys on the down slide of their careers since early 2008. Its about time someone takes notice.
                Wrong! Floyd retired in 2008-2009 to avoid the Ring top 4 welterweights younger Mosley, Cotto, Clottey and Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                  This magazine has been pro pac for years now. Did you read the article? The manny fight with Shane was $65 for high def HD broadcast. The fight was about as bad as DEvon Alexander vs Tim Bradly.

Horrendous Horrendous fight for that price tag. It goes onto explain how that fight due to the exposure to layman fans (not hard core) could turn them off of boxing. it was a terrible fight. So who do you put o the cover, the boxer who should have Won in spectacular fashion, pac man

You can't put a picture of Bob Arum on ring magazine... though I would have.

the article is pretty non bias and poignant talking about expectations and results of the fight. Once you read threw it all makes sense. They are being pretty honest threw and threw they even talk about Money May and his problems in court.
                  moron ring mag is under Oscar delahoya's GoldenBoy firms..... do you think floyd like that???? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
                    I don't know. What I do know is that Mosley shouldn't have to beg a P4P fighter that's in his weight class for the chance to fight. We know that he was denied because he still had an element of danger to him. More than Top Prank and Freddie the joke coach Roach deemed suitable. He represented too much of a danger. That's why Max Kellerman put him on blast, Roach admitted it. We all know bruh. It's no secret. Manny's chumpin' out right now and he just got called out in front of the whole world. I'm still waiting to hear from Bob Arum on behalf of Nanny Quack-Meow and Top Prank Inc. It's been 2 days and mum's the word? They're doing conference calls with Rios and Antillon but no mentions of PBF? Don't clam up now.
                    The Cotto who Pac fought is much better than Mosley who came to Wildcard. Cotto beat him already remember. If Pac choose to fight Mosley first instead of Cotto, haters will say he ducked Cotto who beat Mosley. Pac no matter who he fights, the haters will always find negative things to say for the sake of hating.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Now anybody who thinks Collazo and Clottey won the respective fights is fine by me. But, the poblem is you making it sound like they were robberies and that's far from true.

And, anybody who thinks those fights were robberies or gift decisions can't be take serious.

Also since when does a lose reflect being down hill....Not saying that they weren't. But, it's that the only proof you have? And, does that mean that credit shouldn't be given to Pac for beating them?

Again Hopkins is not the same from what he was years ago. Should Dawson not get credit for that respective win?

Or is down hill comes only to play when it concerns Pacquiao?
                      Again, I can't take you seriously.

Also, "on the down slide of their careers..." What have DLH, Mosley, Hatton, Cotto, Margarito, and Clottey done since Pacquiao? What do they do in the fight(s) before fighting Pacquiao.

You clearly ride Pacquiao's strap. It's your sig... just hone up to the fact that you're a die hard Pacquiao fan instead of trying to play fan of the sport. Save face, you look terrible right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X