• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmfaooooooo they killed Sammi

Comment

LOL never mind, Sammi is alive and stuck in a moving crate as of now

Comment

Great episode. This season took awhile to get going but it's really good now. I think it's biggest problem is how unlikeable Fiona is, when she's not on screen the show is great.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          Fiona is unlike able now. She might as well have taken Jimmys offer if he's gonna mess around with Sean. Debbie turned into an idiot once puberty hit.
          I've tried to empathize with Fiona, but I've become frustrated with her indecision. Relationships are always so damn complicated for her because she settles for what she doesn't truly want.

To Self-Sabotage....

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            I've tried to empathize with Fiona, but I've become frustrated with her indecision. Relationships are always so damn complicated for her because she settles for what she doesn't truly want.

To Self-Sabotage....
            I used to think that too bro, but I realized now this is what she wants, she loves the drama and exhilaration from it. She's just a rotten person. I've known and foolishly dated chicks like her lol. You can give them the world but they always want drama.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I used to think that too bro, but I realized now this is what she wants, she loves the drama and exhilaration from it. She's just a rotten person. I've known and foolishly dated chicks like her lol. You can give them the world but they always want drama.
              She seems stuck in this cycle of constantly fucking up and then mending herself together, it's tiring at this point. Fiona and Sean seem like a match made in hell and both of them know it deep down, regardless of all the happy moments they share. They are too dysfunctional for each other.

Comment

Season finale on tonight!

They HAVE to show Carl and Chucky

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  She seems stuck in this cycle of constantly fucking up and then mending herself together, it's tiring at this point. Fiona and Sean seem like a match made in hell and both of them know it deep down, regardless of all the happy moments they share. They are too dysfunctional for each other.
                  Feel the same way, her story drags the show down. The other story lines are way better. Can't wait for tonight.

Comment

Chucky cracks me up. Poor fat idiot

Comment

Can the show go on if Fiona dies. They should do a cross over where Fiona gets dump in the walking dead cuz she's acting like the females in that show hahahh

Comment

Working...
                      X