Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone had trouble getting tickets for Pacquiao/Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone had trouble getting tickets for Pacquiao/Cotto?

Are there any on here or is it just me? I think the main problem is that we need 6X$300 and ticketmaster will not sell us that many for some reason (been trying since Saturday presale). It was fine when I was looking for just 1 or 2.

We then tried Punch Promotions here in the UK who have some allocated only to find that they weren't picking the phone up to us.

On last resort we decided to knock it on the head and use a broker website ticketnetonline and we managed to get 6X$338 + 6X$62 charge with another £40 shipping fee. We ordered them and they sent us an email with a tracking number only to find out that when we looked up the tracking number it said the tickets were no longer available.

Seriously pissed off right now. Anyone in the same situation?

Originally posted by JunglistSoldja View Post
    Are there any on here or is it just me? I think the main problem is that we need 6X$300 and ticketmaster will not sell us that many for some reason (been trying since Saturday presale). It was fine when I was looking for just 1 or 2.

We then tried Punch Promotions here in the UK who have some allocated only to find that they weren't picking the phone up to us.

On last resort we decided to knock it on the head and use a broker website ticketnetonline and we managed to get 6X$338 + 6X$62 charge with another £40 shipping fee. We ordered them and they sent us an email with a tracking number only to find out that when we looked up the tracking number it said the tickets were no longer available.

Seriously pissed off right now. Anyone in the same situation?
    300 is sold out you fool

Comment

Yeah, because it was really sold out when they went on presale Saturday wasn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by JunglistSoldja View Post
        Yeah, because it was really sold out when they went on presale Saturday wasn't it.
        i got 3 $300 on saturday..side by side..maybe u cant get em cuz they dont have 6 together..maybe u should try callin ticketmaster direct to get 6 in the same area atleast.

Comment

Working...
        X