No announcement yet.

Floyd didn't care about Fighter of the Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd didn't care about Fighter of the Decade

....But will Floyd brag about how he is Fighter of the Year if he wins the Fighter of the Year Award from Espy's?

What would this say about Floyd's character? Or is it "lack of character"?

Originally posted by Flomo Tard View Post
    ....But will Floyd brag about how he is Fighter of the Year if he wins the Fighter of the Year Award from Espy's?

What would this say about Floyd's character? Or is it "lack of character"?
    Lol they year is from July to july for espys and the whole calendar year for the BWAA

Plus its not as big as a BWAA fighter of the year since in the ESPYs its not Boxing experts voting.

PLus How can ESPYs FOTY coompare at all to BWAA FOTD?

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
      Lol they year is from July to july for espys and the whole calendar year for the BWAA

Plus its not as big as a BWAA fighter of the year since in the ESPYs its not Boxing experts voting.

PLus How can ESPYs FOTY coompare at all to BWAA FOTD?
      I'm talking about Floyd's inconsistency and multiple personality disorder where in one moment he says he does not care about awards and legacy (as shown by his sour grapes attitude towards not winning the Fighter of the Decade), but in another moment he brags about an award as insignificant as the ESPY.

Floyd bragging about ESPY is totally pathetic and dysfunctionaly neurotic and degenerate.

Comment

Originally posted by Flomo Tard View Post
        I'm talking about Floyd's inconsistency and multiple personality disorder where in one moment he says he does not care about awards and legacy (as shown by his sour grapes attitude towards not winning the Fighter of the Decade), but in another moment he brags about an award as insignificant as the ESPY.

Floyd bragging about ESPY is totally pathetic and dysfunctionaly neurotic and degenerate.
        He cares, its just human nature to care. Plus you only have 1 chance at FOTD and he missed it

Comment

ESPYS? he actually won that award 3 times and I don't think he has ever attended the ESPYS so I really don't think he will give a damn about this one

Comment

Floyd hasnt even said **** about it LMFAO and your alraedy complaining

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
              He cares, its just human nature to care. Plus you only have 1 chance at FOTD and he missed it
              I believe SRR was FOTD in the 40's and 50's (yeah 2 decades) but I could be wrong.

Comment

WTF is ESPY anyway?

Mayweathers almost commit suicide after Pacquiao won FOTD!

Floyd Sr. cryed like a ***** with his PED son!

Comment

Working...
                X