No announcement yet.

Scientists say we're heading into a mass extinction event caused by humans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    I have been saying it for years, mankind is over populated... We need to shed numbers greatly..
    Will you be the first volunteer?

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
      Of course not! People who advocate for population control seldom have themselves in mind as a part of the population that needs controlling.

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
        I would be. Everybody should take intelligence tests, and other genetic testing before being able to breed.

I'm very much in favor of eugenics.

Comment

That polar bear info in the article is false.

Comment

No more cases like this... Ahhh, if only humans were subject to the same stipuatons as animals in the wild to survive...

Comment

LOL @ the silly, limp-wristed libtarded Whites feeling sorry for this woman... "What hath society done to cause this woman to be in this situation"?

Typical social worker mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                I doubt very much that an unregulated market can save the planet.
                Maybe, maybe not. Maybe it's no one's to save. Maybe we just let things take it's course as "the planet" is not like our individual body, where you choose or not choose to live healthier, be on a stricter, less fun diet etc,...but will still die anyway.

And as I said...these are called externalities. If we need the govt to a minimum extent, so be it. I'm sure they already create more wasteful regulatory jobs and departments in this area then is needed, to perpetuate their own existence. But so be it...

But not central planning around the premise of "saving the planet".

Comment

And Sterling Archer...what's with the Red K man?

Red K message:
                  do you get paid to go to every message board and spew your nonsense?
                  No...I do not get paid for this. I'm an Altruist, I spread the message for free, out of the goodness of my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Businessman View Post
                    Maybe, maybe not. Maybe it's no one's to save. Maybe we just let things take it's course as "the planet" is not like our individual body, where you choose or not choose to live healthier, be on a stricter, less fun diet etc,...but will still die anyway.

And as I said...these are called externalities. If we need the govt to a minimum extent, so be it. I'm sure they already create more wasteful regulatory jobs and departments in this area then is needed, to perpetuate their own existence. But so be it...

But not central planning around the premise of "saving the planet".
                    I take that as if you don't have any children.

Comment

THE BIODIVERSITY CRISIS: ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC IMPACTS

https://climatepeopleorg.wordpress.c...nomic-impacts/

Humans are having an extraordinary impact on the life of the planet with species extinction rates now 100-1000 times the background rate. From a largely local phenomenon of habitat-loss and over-exploitation, biodiversity decline has now become systemic, driven by our increasingly globalized economy, expanding consumerism and accelerating climatic change.

Indeed, many scientists believe we are in the midst of the sixth mass extinction event in the Earth's history, and that the impacts on biodiversity, our life support system, will accelerate over the next century.

Comment

Working...
                      X