Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should Nonito fight next? Arce, Mares or Rigo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should Nonito fight next? Arce, Mares or Rigo?

I'd say Mares, not only it'll do great in PPV buys, but i also believe their skills are evenly match. this will be an exciting match if ever it happens. Only prob here is their promoters and we all probably know why...

Here are the reasons i didn't pick the other 2:

Arce - way way past his prime, it would be meaningless for Nonito.

Rigo - not too many people know him yet, business wise it wont do well but skills wise I believe these 2 guys are match, i'll give nonito a slight edge though.

Mares will be lucky to get passed Moreno & I wouldn't care for that fight, Mares is absolutely tiny & yet to even fight at the weight.

Arce seems to be going downhill & hes old but I like this fight better than most as he has had some good wins at 122. To be totally honest I would rather see him rematch Rojas as that fight was picking up nicely!

Rigondeaux would be my choice as I have no doubts that Rigondeaux beats the living **** out of Conaire.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Mares will be lucky to get passed Moreno & I wouldn't care for that fight, Mares is absolutely tiny & yet to even fight at the weight.

Arce seems to be going downhill & hes old but I like this fight better than most as he has had some good wins at 122. To be totally honest I would rather see him rematch Rojas as that fight was picking up nicely!

Rigondeaux would be my choice as I have no doubts that Rigondeaux beats the living **** out of Conaire.
      Arce vs Donaire is next, bank on it

Comment

mares or arce would good move for nonito...

Comment

According to Espinoza Boxing, if Mares is successful against Moreno the hope to fight Arce next.

They said they hope to fight Donaire in 2013. Which is a fight they did not want before because according to Richard Schaefer of Golden Boy, it wasn't a big enough yet.
          At least this was how I read it when I seen this following statement at the Espinoza boxing club site.

article at site
          Mares avoids Donaire conflict, will fight at Honda Center Oct. 27
          "Mares and Donaire may ultimately square off in 2013, but Schaefer said the push to maximize the audience watching his fighter trumped the convenience of scheduling and should show he operates free of spite.

Sometimes, you can avoid these collisions,” Schaefer said. “When you can, you have to.”

Comment

Donito vs Broner

Ano tingin ninyo mga kabayan?

Halos magkasingtangkad sila. Pero 2 weight classes apart. Pwede umakyat ng isa si Nonito at bumaba ng isa si Broner. Gusto ko ang laban na ito.

Dito magniningning ang pangaln ni Nonito pag natalo niya si yabang junior.

Comment

Nonito should fight Mares, Garcia, and Broner. I doubt he'd get passed Abner Mares to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                Nonito should fight Mares, Garcia, and Broner. I doubt he'd get passed Abner Mares to be honest.
                mares could'nt even beat darhinyan decisively..hell, i thought he lost...stylewise , mares is the the guy nonito would look good againts..

moreno has the most chance of beating nonito imo
                Last edited by danceswithfire; 09-27-2012, 12:11 AM.

Comment

After Nishioka it should be Abner Mares. But he's a GBP fighter.

Next should be Moreno then Arce. Rigo is ****.

Comment

tsk tsk ang bagal ng movement ng career ni Nonito sayang yung momentum sa mga big wins vs vic at montiel...

Comment

Working...
                    X