No announcement yet.

can Leo Santa Cruz beat Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can Leo Santa Cruz beat Lomachenko?

I would love to see that fight but due to politics idk...I think I would favor Santa Cruz due to his pressure style similar to Salido & granite chin....thoughts?

Loma could outbox him DOE but I still favor Santa Cruz pressure-tons of punches & granite chin......aka Da Real Mexican Style
    Last edited by El Tejano; 12-23-2015, 05:10 PM.

I can't see Leo losing to loma I can't.
    Loma is 10x better than salido and has a better chin.

Comment

Originally posted by El Tejano View Post
      I would love to see that fight but due to politics idk...I think I would favor Santa Cruz due to his pressure style similar to Salido & granite chin....thoughts?

Loma could outbox him DOE but I still favor Santa Cruz pressure-tons of punches & granite chin......aka Da Real Mexican Style
      I agree with your assessment, Leo is big and strong at fw/sfw and a really physical type of fighter when he wants to be. It's clear that Loma's team are afraid of another Salido disaster so are keeping Loma away from guys like that and milking the WBO title.

That's not to say Loma isn't skilled or talented or gifted with natural speed but he doesn't have that pro mentality or style. He needs to develop that asap.

Comment

Originally posted by El Tejano View Post

Is this serious? Loma would destroy him and for this reason, this fight will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          I can't see Leo losing to loma I can't.
          Loma is 10x better than salido and has a better chin.
          Please... A guy with 56 pro fights barely scraped a guy with 1 pro fight after cheating on the scales and landing a ridiculous amount of low blows which he should have been dq'd for.

Comment

Hell no

LSC is not beating Loma, Rigo or anyone near that level. He's a smaller and lesser version of Margarito - good work rate and chin, basic in every other category.

Comment

How the hell would we know. It's not like Arum and Haymon are going to do business anytime soon. It's just another good fight that should happen but never will due to boxing politics.

Comment

There's too big a gap in skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Please... A guy with 56 pro fights barely scraped a guy with 1 pro fight after cheating on the scales and landing a ridiculous amount of low blows which he should have been dq'd for.
                  How about how the other guy clinched like he was klitschko is that cool to you?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    How about how the other guy clinched like he was klitschko is that cool to you?
                    Clinching is legal to a degree. Low blows are much worse and Salido threw them blatantly and repeatedly.

Comment

Working...
                    X