No announcement yet.

Best Fight You've Been To?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Fight You've Been To?

For me personally it would have to be David Haye vs Chisora. Me and my uncle made the long 4/5 hour drive to Upton Park, the pre fight build up all week was great, there were 30,000 people, atmosphere was electric and the there was so much rain we got soaked but it was worth it. I oddly enough became a fan of Chisora even though he lost. I remember him coming out to the Gladiator song I think. The thing I remember most vividly besides the KO was Dereck rocking Haye hard with a left hook just as the beel went for round 3 (and later we found out that the round ended 10 seconds early) so what if? Haye was starting to gas but after Dereck got caught, he tried to trade instead of clinch and move and got KTFO. I think Spike O' Sullivan was on the undercard too.

What's the best fight you guys have attended?

For me it was my first live fight ever as a 14 year old kid. And it was one of the most exciting fights ever in boxing history. Bobby Chacon vs bazooka limon 4 at the memorial auditorium in Sacramento.. Man that place packed em in and everyone was drunk(except me) and the crowd was crazy. That fight was what got me hooked.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      For me it was my first live fight ever as a 14 year old kid. And it was one of the most exciting fights ever in boxing history. Bobby Chacon vs bazooka limon 4 at the memorial auditorium in Sacramento.. Man that place packed em in and everyone was drunk(except me) and the crowd was crazy. That fight was what got me hooked.
      Sounds awesome, I don't drink so I know how you felt lol.

Comment

Froch Groves II was special but in terms of the actual fight then Froch Kessler II was the best I have been to.

Comment

Nathan Cleverly vs Tony Bellew 1 for me.

Comment

Leonard - Duran 1 at the Olympic Stadium in Montreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
              Sounds awesome, I don't drink so I know how you felt lol.
              You don't drink? What kind of man are you? Lol. Just messing with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                Leonard - Duran 1 at the Olympic Stadium in Montreal.
                Damn, that was a hell of a fight brother!

Comment

Holyfield-Qawi I in Atlanta.

Comment

Cotto Vs Pacquiao.

I can't think of one on an English card that really stands out .

Comment

Working...
                    X