No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya's latest tweet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I'm the only Danny Garcia fan here . He deserves a shot at the passing of the torch.
    Ima big fan of Garcia. But in my opinion he only has a punchers chance against mayweather. and that almost equates to no chance at all. Hes still to young to be in there with the top three. He deserves a shot but he shouldn't take it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      I think you people are so negative you will react to anything from anywhere and its all gossip , you react because you want him to pull out so you can cry duck , but look when the gossip is positive you dont say a fkn word , just sit tight and see what happens .
      So with Manny, all you have been crying about was on a rumor that Arum doesn't want May 2nd.

Then you were crying for "Manny must sign the contract. What is he waiting for if he says that he will accept everything. HURRY UP SIGN MANNY!!!!"

Now that its Floyd, "people as so negative you will react to anything from anywhere and its all gossip" - Reloaded

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        He only moves up for big fights. Ggg isn't a big fight outside of this website
        Manny has been the biggest fight since 2009. Floyd fighting for big fights then fighting names such as Guerrero instead of Manny. Sure he wants big fights, I agree but you need to add the very important point "only if the risks are relatively low"

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          So with Manny, all you have been crying about was on a rumor that Arum doesn't want May 2nd.

Then you were crying for "Manny must sign the contract. What is he waiting for if he says that he will accept everything. HURRY UP SIGN MANNY!!!!"

Now that its Floyd, "people as so negative you will react to anything from anywhere and its all gossip" - Reloaded
          A rumour , how many videos did you see of Arum himself dogging May 2 ?

What is wrong with you ******s .

Comment

• GGG is the only guy 160 and under who could give Floyd a fight. I would LOVE to see that matchup.

Pac has NO chance. Too small. Too easy to hit coming in. Floyd will minimize Pac's legacy with laughing ease.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              A rumour , how many videos did you see of Arum himself dogging May 2 ?

What is wrong with you ******s .
              With all those videos you speak of, show me one that Arum said that there is no way that the fight will happen on Cinco de Mayo? It will be so easy and fast for you to find since like you said, there are so, so many videos ....... GO!

The only definite one that I heard from Arum was this:
              BC – Is Top Rank good for the May 2nd date?

BA – They wanted May 2nd and we (Top Rank) agreed. "

I actually have a video of Floyd saying that Manny would not even get the offer presented back in 2012 of $40 million. How did you handle that fact? You were hating on Floyd? Just asking .....

Comment

Working...
              X