No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Says To Forget a Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant
    When Pac was blowing everyone in sight away and destroying everyone, he couldnt get a fight with FLoyd, as Floyd was scared and wanted PED tests. Now Pac has lost he needs to avenge his losses? Pac cant win no matter what he does.

Floyd doesnt fight much, so has much to prove......like he is worthy to fight the FOTD. Even though Pac has lost, cos he fights a lot, Floyd im still not sure has qualified to fight Pac.
    during that time how many TR/GBP fights occured? lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama
      Quote:

Originally Posted by sapo1

All manny pac had to do was take a test!!

1.Afraid of needles, but has tatoos!!

2.giving blood makes him weak, but somehow does not affect 15yr old olympic girls!! all the little girls in the olympics take the same test!!

Bob arum was afraid to put manny pac in the ring with mayweather!!

what Excuse will your Hero, FRAUD have not to fight the Cinnamon Bun???
      didnt cats like you say a fight with canelo is too easy for MW....i swear some of you dudes are robot posters lol

flip flopping on BxScene is in style like a politician filibustering his or her own bill

#mitchmcconnel

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Come on dude its time for something new. Manny turned down the fight in 09. Everyone knows this. If you can't acknowledge it fine with me. If you think its ok for manny to change his mind only after the offer was taken off the table fine. You can't change the truth.

Just blame manny for refusing in 09. Blame floyd for not coming back to the table afterwards. And blame bob for foolishly coming up with fear of needles and building stadiums. Blame them all or shut the **** up.
        In 2009, it wasn't just the testing it was the ACCUSATIONs by Floyd and his team. That didn't sound like a team that really wanted the fight. I didn't judge Floyd at that point but he put roadblock after roadblock. When Floyd said "I want ALL PPV money", he just told the world "I NEVER WANTED TO FIGHT MANNY"

Comment

Pac vs. Floyd damn that fight lost its luster a looooooong time ago..

I wouldnt be surprised if it happened now though considering Pac's been KOed and the blue print to beat him has been written by Marquez...

Floyd waiting for the right time to pounce on Pacman.. If Pac leaves Arum and makes it happen..

Comment

Everyone except Manny Pacquiao fans (most) should know that this fight wasn't going to happen because of Bob Arum. How many times has the guy stated publicly that he didn't care to make the fight? I mean come on. The time this fight was supposed to get done was in 09 but Manny walked away from the table for disagreeing with the cut off date. Manny didn't want the fight and afterwards was nothing but a circus. That's why I find it funny how people accuse JMM of using PEDS but not Manny? At least JMM was down to do random blood testing. Manny has never been down to do it but only through the media.

Team Pacuiao accused Mosley and JMM of possibly being on PEDS but didn't want to do the random blood tests? I never actually felt Pacquiao was on something but rather just perfectly matched style wise to look dominate. PEDS didn't stop JMM for giving Manny all he could handle in the 3rd fight. That's why I don't believe Pacquiao was Roiding but he does play the guilty role well. Manny has the chance to fight Mayweather but opted to fight Clottey and that is the reals of it.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
              Pac vs. Floyd damn that fight lost its luster a looooooong time ago..

I wouldnt be surprised if it happened now though considering Pac's been KOed and the blue print to beat him has been written by Marquez...

Floyd waiting for the right time to pounce on Pacman.. If Pac leaves Arum and makes it happen..
              Correction: The blueprint to beating Pacquiao would've been revealed if Pac and Floyd had fought. The majority, including Bob Arum himself, were very aware of that.

All the Pacman had to do was take the test like he "agreed' to do, he would've gotten busted, and then there would've been a reason not to fight in the first place.

The world would be more in shock knowing Pac failed a simple test than the JMM knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                didnt cats like you say a fight with canelo is too easy for MW....i swear some of you dudes are robot posters lol

flip flopping on BxScene is in style like a politician filibustering his or her own bill

#mitchmcconnel

They have so many excuses that they forget that they are running out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
                  No fight. Instead we got three years and tens of thousands of troll posts. Congratulations boxing fans!
                  Lmao yessir!

Comment

mayweather won't allow arum to make a dime off of him and vice versa

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                      Easy to blame Bob but neither did Floyd. He made it clear this weekend with his "I won't put money in TR's pockets" comment.

Pacquiao had intentions. Arum and Floyd didn't. Health and pride first.

Did it ever cross your mind that Floyd would fight manny if he left top rank? I'm sure that's what he was hinting at

Comment

Working...
                      X