Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMO Cotto-Trout All Access Episode 2 was better than any 24/7 episode

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No goddamn montages or ******ed poems. Excellent.

****ing Richard Schaefer.

Comment

"What else can I do? This is all I know" that line has stuck to me like cement.

Comment

Who looked more gutted at the end of the fight? Cotto's wife or Canelo?

Comment

trout is a stand up dude.....he really gained a fan. i loved the way his daughter was so proud of him.

Comment

I downloaded the first part of this, forgot to see this one. thanks man! trout's wife can go toe-to-toe with froch's gf.

Comment

The Canelo curse contininues

dude needs to just stay home next time his future opponent is about to fight, this is like 4th or 5th time this happened.

Comment

all i seen was cotto wife *******.

Comment

This wasn't even the best all access episode IMO, Canelo/Lopez epilogue was better even though the fight itself was a joke. This one was good but nowhere near as good as the Mayweather/De La Hoya and Mayweather/Hatton 24/7 episodes. Fightcamp 360 super 6 episode 5 is one of the best ever, fightcamp was the first show that dealt with the aftermath of a fight.

These programs are starting to feel repetitive now, they're using the same narratives, the same melodramatic BS. They found a formula and they're gonna keep using it until they wear it out.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                    "What else can I do? This is all I know" that line has stuck to me like cement.
                    same here. Really candid stuff right there. almost heartbreaking

Comment

Great vid bro ! thx for the share !

Great personalities from both guys its hard not to root for one of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X