Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr's FIRST Out-of-Jail Interview: 50 Cent & Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like jail might have changed floyd a bit. never thought id hear him say that about pacquiao! and the hair........i dont know what to say!

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      "The technique of a cool, good right-hand hitter, while opposed to a southpaw, is always to get his opponent to keep his left swinging. When the time is right, the straight right travels inside the left swing. This technique has never failed me."

which fighter said that? I know it's not Floyd since his right travels outside of the left's swing in your gif
      Thats not true at all. Floyd probably didnt say that but he does shoot his straight down the pipe. He has probably the best straight left in the game. He goes wide at times but its only because he's versatile and will judge it by your defense.

Youre probably thining about the Cotto fight alot but Cotto was keeping his guard in tight so he had to go wide to land it. Watch nearly all his other fights and he will come straight down the pipe, espically against Southpaws

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        looks like jail might have changed floyd a bit. never thought id hear him say that about pacquiao! and the hair........i dont know what to say!
        i doubt it...the interviewer was just asking easy questions and never really pushed it....once floyd gets asked tough questions, he'd get defensive and make a fool of himself once again....the guy is that insecure

Comment

Floyd is just great and i love the way he answered those questions.. i dont know why many are hating on this video..

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            In nooooo way did he get them sunglasses in the men dept.....

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              Floyd is just great and i love the way he answered those questions.. i dont know why many are hating on this video..
              They brain dead haters what do you expect from them maturity lol , and then wrap that hate up in a kid and what do you have , a pac fan !

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                okay thanks Uncle Rodge. light_speed went all sensitive on me
                You thought I was being serious?

Comment

I think Floyd Mayweather is maturing and leaving his inner kid behind. Way to go Floyd. I wish you all the best Champ!

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    When Floyd starts talking nice it means he's trying to sell a fight and make someone out to be better than we think they are. In this case we all know Pac is great...but not many believe he beats Floyd. Floyd making an investment by not talking ish. It is what it is, dont care much... Pac gunna "pray" for him in his next interview. It's all pr for these dudes. Floyd being an ass tryin to talk up Manny. Dont know if anyone takes it serious lol
                    This is it! sort of, he talking him up, the fights gonna happen soon

Comment

I agree, Floyd is just saying that because there may actually finally be the fight on the horizon. When/if Floyd does beat Manny, does that mean we real boxing fans can have our sport back? And all of you Pac fans (not boxing fans, Pac fans) can either go back to watching MMA or finally graduate high school? We would like to get on with the business of boxing and leave the fanatical ignorance of Pac worship behind sometime soon hopefully. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X