Thomas Hearns, Emanuel Steward List Their Ten Greatest Fighters Of All-Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are these lists from ?

Comment

I like mannys list all the points hes made make sense even the Forman comment. Big George when on top of his game really gave off a false confidence feel to his opponents and as they gained in confidence they were all of a sudden unconscience hahahaha!!! You must remember also that he was the amatuer champ of the world and WAS the most feared fighter as he climbed up through the division. Not sure about Hagler being the best middleweight but I always respected him for coming to fight and being in great shape. Same for Duran as a lightweight!! Pep was a freak and the most beautifully skilled boxer ever in my opinion. Mannys list is pretty good and I agree about Pacman totally!! Tommys list is...............Tommys hahahah surprised hes not first! Ray

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        Where are these lists from ?
        http://www.east sideboxing.com/news.php?p=31784&more=1

Comment

I like Hearn's list besides him and he not putting Joe Louis in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
            I like Hearn's list besides him and he not putting Joe Louis in there.
            I think Hearns' list is garbage if I'm honest.

Comment

lmao @ tyson, mayweather, and pacquiao being in the top 10

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                lmao @ tyson, mayweather, and pacquiao being in the top 10
                How many fighters do you know in the last 30 years that had 27 fights in a year and a half under 21. Then winning the championship belt at 20, with a record that still hasn't been beaten.

Comment

Both of these list are opinions but to have the ten greatest and put Roberto Duran and Willie Pep but not have Pernell Whitaker is a travesty. Manny Stewart is as bias as they come because theres absoulutely no way Pacquaio is above Whitaker or Bernard Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
                    Both of these list are opinions but to have the ten greatest and put Roberto Duran and Willie Pep but not have Pernell Whitaker is a travesty. Manny Stewart is as bias as they come because theres absoulutely no way Pacquaio is above Whitaker or Bernard Hopkins.
                    How is that a travesty?

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                      How many fighters do you know in the last 30 years that had 27 fights in a year and a half under 21. Then winning the championship belt at 20, with a record that still hasn't been beaten.
                      I would concede that Tyson might be the best teenage fighter of all time.

Comment

Working...
                      X