Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2billion poster/banner making contest! lmao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont even know how to do ANY of that, so I'll just kick back and admire yall's work. Outstanding job to all ya'll.

Comment

Chief don't ya wanna be a millionaire?

Go onto MS Paint and try some ****.

I'm gonna work on my 2 entries, same fighters and stuff.

I don't know how to do any of it yet, but I will.

Comment

Supernova, send me a PM (can't send you one first) so i could reply to you because I have something for you.

Comment

I dont have MS paint. I cant even do screen shots. I got a basic Windows Vista. Beside I wouldn't even know how to get to MS Paint PK homie. LOL. I dont even know how to photo shop homie. I'm not very cpu educated. LMAO. I'm like a real basic user.

Comment

I found a website that lets you create free polls and created an account so we can have the voting system. It's more fun and like this, members can't cheat with their alts.

Let me know if you want me to make the poll when the time is here.
            Last edited by 'Sugar' Freddi; 12-25-2010, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post

I found a website that lets you create free polls and created an account so we can have the voting system. It's more fun and like this, members can't cheat with their alts.

when we've come to that point, ill let you know.....

sugar dude... your the sugar babe

Comment

can we make the options anonymous so it doesn't turn into a popularity contest. prolly too late now anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by supernova! View Post
                  when we've come to that point, ill let you know.....

sugar dude... your the sugar babe
                  Okay, sounds good.

Originally posted by dodmoor View Post
                  can we make the options anonymous so it doesn't turn into a popularity contest. prolly too late now anyways.
                  Yeah man, that was just a test I did to see how that works because I wasn't sure if the codes would work.

When the time comes, we can post the images and name them #1, #2, and so on and on the poll, we'll have vote for #1, #2, #3, or whatever.

Putting names would kill it because some members are more popular than others so it's not very fair.

Comment

testing poll... lol!

who will win

View Results
                    Create a Poll

Comment

Okay, sounds good.

Yeah man, that was just a test I did to see how that works because I wasn't sure if the codes would work.

When the time comes, we can post the images and name them #1, #2, and so on and on the poll, we'll have vote for #1, #2, #3, or whatever.

Putting names would kill it because some members are more popular than others so it's not very fair.

Comment

Working...
                      X