Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Right......

Nah, I have a Clottey thing going on...

Always hands up... Roy got knocked out being Roy, I sure as hell am not gonna fight like that...

You had Rafa beating Juanma and Marg beating Pac?

So what you never get a pick wrong?
    Deep down I knew they weren't gonna win, but they are AT fave's. I never bet against those guys no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
      Deep down I knew they weren't gonna win, but they are AT fave's. I never bet against those guys no matter what.
      Well it's the same thing, you have your favs that you stick with no matter what and so do other people.

Comment

You also thought Williams would beat Martinez and that Berto is good.

Did that guy from West point own you?

Was wondering.
        I stopped the West point kid in second round via TKO. Ref had to give him two 8 counts and than he stopped it.

And ya get some right and ya get some wrong.

I tend to get more right than wrong.

I still see Cab winning.

I just think Cab will have issues with fighting someone his own size for once.

Comment

Well it's the same thing, you have your favs that you stick with no matter what and so do other people.
          its not the same as this guy, he doesn't like williams and berto the way you like Jones or I like Rafa.

He picks them cuz' he actually thinks they're good and gonna win, when all the evidence and history for them suggests the exact opposite.

I can't wait to clean him out of all his points when Poodle Junior beats Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
            I stopped the West point kid in second round via TKO. Ref had to give him two 8 counts and than he stopped it.

I still see Cab winning.

Litzau is faster and throws straighter punches.

THe problem is Cab throws tons of punches and his stamina goes on forever.

I think stamina will lead to Jasons downfall... I think he will take a bad beating..

I hate this fight.

Comment

Crap...

I still see Cab winning.

Bet me points on Litzau.

Comment

its not the same as this guy, he doesn't like williams and berto the way you like Jones or I like Rafa.

He picks them cuz' he actually thinks they're good and gonna win, when all the evidence and history for them suggests the exact opposite.

I can't wait to clean him out of all his points when Poodle Junior beats Cotto.

Actually I do like PW like he likes RJ.

I've been a fan since the beginning,

How does beating Martinez in the first fight not support the idea that PW could beat him in a rematch?

I have never been a fan of Berto.

I respect some of his skills.

I'd favor Angulo, Cotto, Pac, Floyd and PW over Berto.

I would even give Bradley a good shot at Berto.

Comment

Seriously man... I think kid is going to suffer some sort of brain damage and I'm not being sarcastic...

I watched an interview of his a year ago, and there was whitaker-esque slurring going on, and he's only 27 years old..

Then to fight Caballero?

I mean, damn.

Comment

Actually I do like PW like he likes RJ.

I've been a fan since the beginning,

How does beating Martinez in the first fight not support the idea that PW could beat him in a rematch?

I have never been a fan of Berto.

I respect some of his skills.

I'd favor Angulo, Cotto, Pac, Floyd and PW over Berto.

I would even give Bradley a good shot at Berto.
                    Because it was pretty clear that Martinez won the first fight and that all those punches he landed were only gonna land easier and harder the second time around, or the fact that he lost every round to Cintron, and was decisively beaten by a not very good fighter in Quintana.

Seriously man... I think kid is going to suffer some sort of brain damage and I'm not being sarcastic...

I watched an interview of his a year ago, and there was whitaker-esque slurring going on, and he's only 27 years old..

Then to fight Caballero?

I mean, damn.
                    Caballero is gonna play ping pong with this guys skull.

I'm gonna see if I can dupe puerto ricans who think Caballero sucks into making big bets with me.

If they say no, I'll say " i thought he was an unknown bum"..

Comment

Because it was pretty clear that Martinez won the first fight and that all those punches he landed were only gonna land easier and harder the second time around, or the fact that he lost every round to Cintron, and was decisively beaten by a not very good fighter in Quintana.

Caballero is gonna play ping pong with this guys skull.

I'm gonna see if I can dupe puerto ricans who think Caballero sucks into making big bets with me.

If they say no, I'll say " i thought he was an unknown bum"..

Just don't act like you're not clearly ducking a Maidana - Khan bet!

Comment

Working...
                      X