• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    PG Westbrook
    SG Harden / Sefalosha
    SF Durant
    PF Green
    C Missing a decent rebounder/shot-blocker

IMO, they have 4 guys with the potential of being all-stars and if they can just get a good pillar in the low post, they would be set to dominate.

all your points that the Thunder dont get to the Finals

Comment

yeah, you know thats what you were doing. making a line 2 rows under your posts that was exactly the length of the sig line. lmao.
      I do that too. It's for when you're post is too short. But I make mine invisible most of the times. Some times i'm too lazy and don't make it invisible.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
        all your points that the Thunder dont get to the Finals
        lol. they are VERY weak in the low post. if they can get someone decent in the center, they are set. and trust me, I will be the one msging you for that bet.

Grizzlies have 2 good Centers in Gasol and Thabeet. If the Thunder are smart, they would try and trade for one of them. They would be a force if they did.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I do that too. It's for when you're post is too short. But I make mine invisible most of the times. Some times i'm too lazy and don't make it invisible.
        no, he was doing that for all his posts. even the ones with at least 10 characters.
        Last edited by -Swizzy-; 07-28-2010, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Comment

I bought a couple camo tank tops at the military surplus store,

Put one on before washing it out and went running. What a joke, it felt like my back was being attacked by fire ants. LOL that polyester in those things really is not fun to be wearing in the 100+ degree weather when you start to sweat.

Cotton Good.

Polyester Sadistic.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Oh yes. The Miami Heat. **** them also.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Amazing. I've it live and it was just indescribable then.
                Last edited by Carpe Diem; 08-11-2010, 05:15 PM.

Comment

That one didn't count, but it would've been amazing if it did.

Comment

lol. they are VERY weak in the low post. if they can get someone decent in the center, they are set. and trust me, I will be the one msging you for that bet.

Grizzlies have 2 good Centers in Gasol and Thabeet. If the Thunder are smart, they would try and trade for one of them. They would be a force if they did.

no, he was doing that for all his posts. even the ones with at least 10 characters.
                    that's funny because my post history tells me you're lying.

yep, that's correct, you're a crying little bitch because i gave you red k

Comment

I really hope this Heat trio doesn't ever win a single title. And here is why...

With the way Lebron played in the playoffs and Bosh sitting out games and also not playing 100% in the playoffs, I really hope these bastards don't win a single title.

wait...i thought you said they were gonna win?

Comment

Working...
                      X