No announcement yet.

wheres all the diehard hatton's fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheres all the diehard hatton's fans

i know j.b. money and maestro usa is the numero uno pachaters in this forum...saying hatton gonna do this to pacman and hatton is just that good......

so what u have to say now!!!!

i know maestro usa is a fkn mayhweather diehard fans now...fkn douche

Alts or awol... you decide.

Comment

I like Hatton and I think he is great for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
        I like Hatton and I think he is great for boxing.
        still love him...but disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Alts or awol... you decide.

Truth. In hidin now, digestin that crow.

Comment

j.b money made a thread last night saying a congratulation to hatton.

Comment

come out maestro usa..where ever you are!!! come out, come out and play...

Comment

Originally posted by what_U_PACkers View Post
                come out maestro usa..where ever you are!!! come out, come out and play...

"Hatton was never the same after his loss to Mayweather, he was almost KO'd by Lazcano, his punch resistance is gone" - Freddie Roach

"I took everything out of Hatton, he's got nothing left, I won't be surprised if Pacquiao beat him, he's finished from his wars" - Mayweather Jr.

Pacquiao and Cotto are the same, they love them some washed up Floyd Jr. leftovers. That's Arum's style. Have Floyd beat them in their prime, and then have his hype-jobs beat them after they are washed up to pretend his wanna-be stars accomplished something as well.

Who's next for Pacquiao? Miguel, "My Jaw was destroyed by Margarito" Cotto? LOL

It's hilarious, two fighters who love beating up Floyd's leftovers are fighting eachother.

Comment

Hatton dont have many loyal fans?

Comment

Working...
                  X