No announcement yet.

Obama visits germany for speech.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama visits germany for speech.

Hes trying to unite europe against terrorism, wtf? i thought he was anti-war. He better be or I aint voting for his violent ass. And no way am I voting for McSame so I guess ill just sit out this year.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080724/.../obama_germany
    Last edited by Zarco; 07-24-2008, 04:42 PM.

Just because he wants to unite against terorrism, does not mean he is a war mongerer. I think he will be the lesser of the two evils so you should vote for him. McCains Home Fries is an evil redneck that will probably try going for Iran Syria and many more innocent lives before he dies of a heart attack. Also, Barack maybe trying to show he is not soft after recent Republican attacks. Do the right thing mate and vote for the black man.

Comment

whoever thinks Obama is antiwar is seriously mistaken. And to the comment above me Obama is probably more gungho about going to war and/or attacking Iran (air strikes) then McCain is.

Comment

You cant fight terrorists via war, so Obama trying to unite Europe against terrorism is a good idea the USA needs their intelligence agencies help.

Comment

You hear all of this its a Global Economy and we (US) are the leaders of the free world...the new reality is that the US president is not just this countrys leader but he needs to be the world leader...weather you agree with that or not or like it or not its reality.

The Bush Administration **** on acountires like Germany "old Europe"

I listen to Republicans liking Obama and his crowds to ****ing Hitler....why do that?

Obama is not going to come in and instantly fix our economy, hes not going to come in and wave a wond and fix the healthcare crisis but what he will do is provide a much much much needed Public Relations fix for the USA... instantly and that is going to make a huge difference. We have lost a lot of credibility in the last 8 years and the fact is we need other countries (for a variety of things) and it is pretty damn clear that Mr. Obama can restore that credibility that mystique that the USA has/had.... almost over night...

It was nice to see Germans waving American flags...

Comment

"osama obama" lies alot.

Comment

Originally posted by scap View Post
              You hear all of this its a Global Economy and we (US) are the leaders of the free world...the new reality is that the US president is not just this countrys leader but he needs to be the world leader...weather you agree with that or not or like it or not its reality.

The Bush Administration **** on acountires like Germany "old Europe"

I listen to Republicans liking Obama and his crowds to ****ing Hitler....why do that?

Obama is not going to come in and instantly fix our economy, hes not going to come in and wave a wond and fix the healthcare crisis but what he will do is provide a much much much needed Public Relations fix for the USA... instantly and that is going to make a huge difference. We have lost a lot of credibility in the last 8 years and the fact is we need other countries (for a variety of things) and it is pretty damn clear that Mr. Obama can restore that credibility that mystique that the USA has/had.... almost over night...

It was nice to see Germans waving American flags...
              My boy.....Always on Point.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                "osama obama" lies alot.
                Do you like me more then a friend?

Comment

Originally posted by scap View Post
                  Do you like me more then a friend?

no you liberals really are gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    no you liberals really are gay.
                    Have you ever ****ed a women from behind while she ate *****?

Comment

Working...
                    X