Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^ hahaha RAAAAAAALPH! lsd and weed are made for each other, I thought booze and weed where made for each other, nope. Nirvana is where its at.

Comment

• Nirvana!!!

Comment

• It sucks that many of my friends can't get the jobs they want cuz of drug tests but I tell them to invest in detox drinks and go with the flow.

Crazy, my family friends uncle is a chief administrative assistant in Louisiana government and he smokes weed and does coke amongst other drugs and he was against the legalization of marijuana.

Comment

• Utter stonin' filth.....

Comment

• Some dank, stanky Gorilla Glue in, never heard of the ****, i'm told its giggly.

Smoke half of it and I'm thinking some edibles are in order for Sunday.

Comment

• Got another bit in yesterday, The Gorilla is fukin good/moreish. This other but, I don't know what it is but it might be the strongest I've had this year, certainly up there.

It's always the ones I don't know the name of that are the best, only annoys me cause if I knew its name, I would keep my ears open for it in future, this bit would ko a cow.

Comment

• It is felt....

Comment

• Originally posted by forget View Post
                    They were just at my job last month.
                    Wanted to get a pic with them, but my company has a policy about interacting with celebrities.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X