Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather on Broner: In His Two Biggest Fights, He Came Up Short

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
    So what it's a strip club. In this incident Broner is at a Walmart throwing $1 dollar bills in the air, he's a joke. Mayweather can do whatever he wants, he earned it unlike Broner.
    how did floyd earn his way to burn money in a strip club but broner hasnt earn the right to be throwing his change up in the air at walmart???

they are both doing the same ****.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
      how did floyd earn his way to burn money in a strip club but broner hasnt earn the right to be throwing his change up in the air at walmart???

they are both doing the same ****.
      So its customary to throw your money in the air at walmart?

Comment

Translation: You can't be throwing money in the air after you've been taking L's

Broner's not trying to hear this "brotherly" advice though..

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          everything is "so crazy" to Floyd.
          even though floyd is a woman beater, the guy has alot more sense than that clown.

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
          Broner is the new Zab Judah. He will look great against C level opponents, but will never win the big one. I give him his props against Maidana. He got hammered but never stopped trying, so he has the heart. But with Porter, his head just wasn't in it. Ability wise, like Judah, he could be a hall of famer, but with his lack of focus, I see him going down the same road as Zab.
          he aint no "new" judah so stop with the nonsense. judah even after he got his 1st lost to tszyu still went on to handle journeymen and b fighters. broner hasn't put on a good performance since the demarco fight. he looked like trash in the molina fights, barely beat taylor and put on a decent performance against some sorry ass russian titleholder.

please stop comparing broner to zab.

Comment

AB nearly lost to Paulie.

Just let that marinate...

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post

AB lost to poncede leon...let that marinate

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post

I actually scored it for Paulie. 7-5

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

He will be like Kayne in the future, with a Go Fund Me account. All people should send is video's of him doing S hi T like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X