Paulie suspected of PED use by Victor Conte, fires back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie suspected of PED use by Victor Conte, fires back

lol

How come when Porter and his pops confronted Paulie in person he sidetracked?

Comment

I like Paulie he is a straight shooter, now watch the Pac fans go in on him now because of a picture in 3...2...1....go

Comment

Paulie talking **** about porter again but was quick to back down when confronted.

Comment

Goes in on paulie *

Comment

first Marquez now Floyd then Paulie #OnePunchPower

Comment

Wow Paulie is turning into huge pussss

Obsessed with Pacman n cant get over Porter whoopin him bad

Comment

Paulie is such a bitter loser, I've never seen a sportscaster act so insecure in public before.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                  Paulie talking **** about porter again but was quick to back down when confronted.
                  Exactly. I never used to like Paulie back in the day but he grew on me after the Khan fight, especially because of his commentary and because hes usually just straight to the point and honest, especially how he felt against Al Haymon...he said what many Boxing fans felt. Look at what he said against Al Haymon, he then joined him after his Broner loss, hates on Pac (who would knock his ass out) and talks smack about Porter when Paulie NEVER would be able to beat Porter simply because of his style. If you want a style wrong for Paulie, look at Porter, theres nothing that Paulie can do to stop him because he has no firepower to get Porters respect and keep him off him.

Comment

Even if Paulie was given peds he wouldn't even crack an egg.

I wouldn't be surprise if Paulie next opponent demand he be on peds or no fight because Paulie just can't punch for *****.
                    Last edited by ModernTalking; 01-17-2015, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X