No announcement yet.

Ellerbe and Mayweather Now On Crusade To Block Horse Hair From Boxing Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    They should be trying to keep horse hair out of their ladies hair.

Comment

''We just tryin to clean up da sport''

Comment

War Mayweather. Fight is on quit whining.

Comment

I mentioned this in another thread. Fool doesn't realize it, but Grant gloves use horse hair and foam too.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
            War Mayweather. Fight is on quit whining.
            It probably will get made, but as of right now when Ellerbe was leaving he said no fight tomorrow.

Comment

You can sense the tension in the air now with just a day away. They are trying to neutralize Maidana's biggest asset which is his power.

What surprises me the most is the fact that they are so clueless on the subject. The MX just like the Cleto Reyes are designed for punchers with thinner padding BUT both are approved by the commission. ALSO the ones that Cotto used for their fight were 10OZ MX which of course will look and feel fuller compared to the 8OZ gloves Maidana was going to use for this fight. The padding goes to the front when they are taped causing them to look fuller / puffier once they are put on.

This is just a pathetic attempt at trying to reduce the risk they are facing tomorrow night. This is the lame nature of these cowards, to manipulate in order to maintain their fabricated record.

The tension is at an all time high now..... I can't wait for Maidana to beat Floyd brutally. I want to see a career ending beating. Garcia and the team need to get together and update Chino so he comes out with the worst intentions to hurt Floyd and batter him like a savage. I am sure Ariza has Maidana ready with the heavy stuff... This is about hurting floyd and putting him in his place now. WAR MAIDANAAAAA!!! Let's ****ing do this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
                I mentioned this in another thread. Fool doesn't realize it, but Grant gloves use horse hair and foam too.
                I hate it when people in Mayweather's leech team try to use their brains.

Comment

Originally posted by doubletake View Post
                  Nothing convinces people to buy PPV's more than the good ol' "I'm going to cancel my fight because I don't like his gloves" trick. Ah yes, a classic move, should skyrocket sales to 2 million; what a genius move on TMT's part, and totally not a primadonna gesture.
                  They creating a buzz, they are not going to cancel anything. Only idiots believe that stuff.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      They are on a crusade to sell more PPV, fans like yourself need to calm down and stop acting like females.
                      Floyd is the only one acting like a female dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X