Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Sparring Partners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Him and Omar was live but that was a spur of the moment thing. He never lets outsiders see his sparring sessions. Had nothing to do with Errol Spence. I dunno where that came from.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      Ever since Errol Spence got the better of Mayweather in sparring, he disallowed cameras during sparring.

This is the last known recorded sparring session.

why post lies like this?? he held those sessions and streamed them for the fans before the cotto fight...even before the cotto fight he did not allow his sparring to be recorded

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        Had nothing to do with Errol Spence. I dunno where that came from.
        Spense himself said this

Comment

Originally posted by *CHAMPNAS* View Post
          You clearly don't know anything. He stopped people taping him spar after he sparred Paul Spadafora and the tapes of him sparring Omar Henry RIP were probably leaked.
          you are correct about the sapdafora thing but him with Omar Henry R.I.P. was a Free live stream He streamed on Ustream.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
            Spense himself said this
            Spence never said that. Stop telling lies.

Comment

Originally posted by SilliG View Post
              I always wondered this but who have been some of Floyd's sparring partners. Are they usually top level guys or does he just uses Jleon love and the TMT camp
              He gets a variety of sparring partners. He tends to get fresh new ones for each fight that he hasn't used before. But yeah, he usually gets the best top level competition he can get. J'Leon Love was his lead sparring partner for the Cotto fight. For the Guerrero fight, Errol Spence was his lead sparring partner.

He talks a bit about it here.

Comment

Ever since Errol Spence got the better of Mayweather in sparring, he disallowed cameras during sparring.

This is the last known recorded sparring session.

Surprise surprise you are wrong again. Floyd has someone record every sparring session he does, they just aren't released to the public. He stopped allowing third party video access to sparring after he sparred Spadafora. Since this time he has only officially allowed footage of him sparring Henry to be shown, which was a calculated promotional decision.

Comment

one of Pac's current sparring partners who came to the philippines was a floyd sparring partner, so i guess floyd does get good sparring mates....

Comment

They were disallowed to print footage since before Spence. They film though and it goes into Mayweather's archive. Which will probably be released when he retires for cash value.

Comment

I can think of the late Omar Henry, Lovemore ndou and Ashlet Theophane. Ofcourse there are tons but those are the ones off the top of my head.

Comment

Working...
                      X