No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout Showdown Looms For May 4th Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
    Lol, I'm white... and actually in Mexico!
    sounds like u like mexican sausage then. ur likely a closet ****sexual with a dominant amigo in a mexican back alley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Catch 22. Alvarez needs this fight to prove his legitimacy, but it's a fight he can't win.
      its a fight he can win but maybe he's biting off a bit more than he can chew right now like JCJr did with Martinez. Its possibly too much too soon. A Cotto fight to prepare for a fight like this would have been smarter (confidence builder at the elite level) but the kid is the real deal and already fully believes in his ability. He might just pull it off but it is a pick em fight and Trout has been in with the higher level of competition coming off the cotto win.
      Last edited by rogdogx; 01-01-2013, 01:36 AM.

Comment

• I got Canela by destructive demolition.

Comment

• Trout and his 50 ko % ain't going to jack shyt to Canelo so you Canelo haters just dream on that Trout is going to beat Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Canelo vs. Trout should settle who is the real 154 pound champ. I would take odds that Mayweather will not fight the winner. I think Floyd will finish up his career in the welterweight devision. I hope I am wrong and Floyd does fight the winner. The ring is owned by Oscar so they probably will keep ranking him in both devisions and the WBA won't strip him because he is who he is.
            Floyd will be fighting a rematch with Robert The Ghost Guerrerro after he receives his first lost on paper and his 2nd actual lost

Comment

• I've said before that Canelo fights to the level of his opponent, and this would just be another case in point IMO. Trout has proven to be quite solid all around, but he hasn't faced a Canelo style firestorm. I think, of the two, Canelo could weather the Trout bombs alot better than the other way around.

As for Floydie vs Guerrero, if the Guerrero that busted up Berto with that relentless inside attack shows up, Floydie has a long night ahead of him. And if the Guerrero boxer who picked apart Katsidis and others shows up, Floydie still has his hands full. Either way, Floydie will get banged up even worse than he did vs Cotto.

Comment

• i think canelo wins.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
                  Lol, I'm white... and actually in Mexico!
                  your cuban

perez hilton jr

Comment

• my prediction; It won't happen. don't think Canelos ready for His first loss. If it does? Real simple, Canelo can hurt him (no KO) or Trout will simply out point him! KO wud go to Canelo as that wud be his only form of victory. Can't see that thou, this fight catapults Trout evennmore if it happens!

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      Headline May5th Reads "Trout KTFO"
                      No son the Headlines will read in my Maury voice " Trout you are the Alvarez's daddy."

Comment

Working...
                      X