Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ain't it ghetto how Danny Garcia's pops is in the club with his sons?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ain't it ghetto how Danny Garcia's pops is in the club with his sons?

LOL this dude looks out of place man, his son is over there rapping about about P.ussy leaking and Danny's pops is over their vibing with the song and his old ass looks awkward and out of place haha dude needs to grow up already man.

Go to 12:00 minutes and look at his pops is in the side with his eyes closes just feeling the music, while his son is rapping sexy to some fine chick lmao
    Last edited by hectari; 06-05-2012, 06:38 PM.

Hahahhaha that's gangsta enjoying life cant hate

Comment

I'm all for having a cool dad, but not to the extent of him behaving like me.

Comment

He's living his life through his son. A lot of dads do this. I can't hate on it, be proud of your boy.

Comment

I would **** that girl.

Danny is jamming, his dad kinda looks hyped up, and his hands are odd, he keeps moving his ahdns when he talks too.

Comment

Can't hate the ones that are actually trying be there for theirs

Comment

pops is cool as hell!!!...aint no party like a North Philly party

Comment

Angel Garcia is the man !!!!! All kidding aside he is a very proud dad and is enjoying the success of his son. Yes he is from the hood and has that mentality but that is just who he is. Angel reminds me of Hector Camacho Sr.

Comment

Pops look kinda stoned there lmao hahahahah Haters gonna hate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
                    Hahahhaha that's gangsta enjoying life cant hate
                    Oye chico lol, can't hate on the man but that fool is awkward! This puerto rican old pops did over there acting all hyped like he was listening to a slow jams.

Comment

Working...
                    X