Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

played most of Fallout 3. Bought some DLC never finished it

haven't tried Vegas

Comment

Lol, maniac, you're the last person i expected to try fallout 3. How did you play? good/evil?

Comment

Never completed Fallout 3. My OCD starts kicking in and I end up going through the start 20 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
          I didn't have Vegas long enough to try its dlcs, didn't care... has anybody tried them??

As for Fallout 3 dlcs, i've beat all, this is how i'd rate them.

Point Lookout - 8.5
          Broken Steel - 9
          Mothership Zeta - 7
          Operation Anchorage - 6.5
          The Pitt - 6
          Was The Pitt the one where the people were slaves and you could save them or choose not to? I quite liked that one, the only one I disliked was Mothership Zeta, the whole alien thing just seemed out of place and weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            Was The Pitt the one where the people were slaves and you could save them or choose not to? I quite liked that one, the only one I disliked was Mothership Zeta, the whole alien thing just seemed out of place and weird.
            Yeah the Pitt is the slave one, it had that weapon with the spinning razor on it. Which was cool. Mothership Zeta was a little weird but funny too. Like the Ancient samurai who spoke absolutely 0% English. Or the Cowboy. All abducted and Frozen from different parts of time. Did you complete Broken Steel? where you gotta blow up Adams Airforce Base, but you can choose Citadel, Rivet City, Megaton or Jefferson Memorial instead? It's hilarious blowing up the Citadel. They have no idea wtf is wrong or going on at first.

Comment

Yeah, I did them all but have forgotten a lot now. The main thing I remember about Broken Steel is getting a load of high-tech guns that were too heavy to carry all at once and storing them in a locker or something, then ****ing up and forgetting to go back for them and not been able to get them again.

I haven't tried any of the Vegas DLC.

Comment

Never finished Fallout 3. Keep telling myself I will but I know I won't. I won't play Vegas til I finish Fallout 3, so it's safe to say i'll never play it.

Comment

Vegas was terribly boring. Such a let down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    Lol, maniac, you're the last person i expected to try fallout 3. How did you play? good/evil?
                    LOL evil, I blew up that one town

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Never finished Fallout 3. Keep telling myself I will but I know I won't. I won't play Vegas til I finish Fallout 3, so it's safe to say i'll never play it.
                    thats what I do.

I tried playing it a couple weeks ago and got bored withing 30 minutes.

Comment

I like to think that Fallout 3 was just a fictional world that was caused by the courier getting shot in the head.

Comment

Working...
                      X