Collapse
No announcement yet.

Casey Anthony found not guilty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The state tried to over charge her..they didnt have enough evidence for 1st degree murder.. they could have got her on something else

Comment

Dude, she covered up the child's death and went back partying. That takes a sick individual to do such a thing. She should be in the wackjob house atleast. She clearly isn't sane.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
        link please. that **** deserves to fry.
        http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43636855...rts/?GT1=43001

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          No it's not, not even close. I knew she wouldn't get life or the death penalty but I'm surprised she didn't even get child endangerment.

I personally don't think she killed the little girl on purpose, I think it might have been an accident and she panicked.
          .......in her search history she had googled chloroform... and they found traces of chloroform in the trunk of her car ...

they proved the smell coming from the trunk of her car was from a cadaver.

She also didn't report the little girl missing for 30 days.

yea shes fuckiing guilty

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
            Dude, she covered up the child's death and went back partying. That takes a sick individual to do such a thing. She should be in the wackjob house atleast. She clearly isn't sane.
            Ok fine but that doesn't mean she killed the kid. People need to let their personal emotions go and understand what the charges were.

1st degree murder is when you premeditate the death of someone, there wasn't nearly enough evidence to get her on that.

Is she a fuked up person and a ****ty mom, yes but I don't think she killed the kid, at least not on purpose.

Comment

even if she didn't hands on kill her she should at least be held responsible in someway.

Comment

SO is she gonna do any time?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  even if she didn't hands on kill her she should at least be held responsible in someway.
                  Well the jury didn't think so and the state didn't provide enough evidence. I think she is in some way responsible as well but I never thought she would get murder 1.

I'm shocked they didn't get her on anything though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    Ok fine but that doesn't mean she killed the kid. People need to let their personal emotions go and understand what the charges were.

1st degree murder is when you premeditate the death of someone, there wasn't nearly enough evidence to get her on that.

Is she a fuked up person and a ****ty mom, yes but I don't think she killed the kid, at least not on purpose.
                    thats what my girl thinks. She thinks she may have used chloroform on her just so she could go out partying but she didnt mean for the child to die from it
                    Last edited by DLT; 07-05-2011, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                      SO is she gonna do any time?
                      doubt it. She was convicted of lying to the police but its a misdemenor and she's already served 3 years

Comment

Working...
                      X