No announcement yet.

I just found all of my fish dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just found all of my fish dead

My oldest Elvis was a feeder fish when i bought him less then half on an inch,he was over a foot and 15 pds at his death,Blacky was another tiny fish he was also huge,and then skeletor my favorite fish he was cool man i swear he knew me he would follow my finger around the tank and would let me hand feed him,the worst part is i think my niece poured soap in there tank because she was pissed off that she did not get to pick the movie we went and saw last night.

Elvis is dead

Comment

damn that sucks bro, i keep fishes myself. One of them i bought as a baby and its now a foot long.

It is shaped like a ****

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        My oldest Elvis was a feeder fish when i bought him less then half on an inch,he was over a foot and 15 pds at his death,Blacky was another tiny fish he was also huge,and then skeletor my favorite fish he was cool man i swear he knew me he would follow my finger around the tank and would let me hand feed him,the worst part is i think my niece poured soap in there tank because she was pissed off that she did not get to pick the movie we went and saw last night.
        At least you now have something to eat for dinner...

Comment

Sushi anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Elvis is dead
            Its Not funny man i have had him for 6 years,i loved him more then most people.

Comment

Same as a dog dying those were my boys they always cheered me up and until now never made me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Same as a dog dying those were my boys they always cheered me up and until now never made me sad.
                Sorry to hear that man. Elvis went to fish heaven for sure.

Comment

That sucks man. Nothing that can really be said otherwise.

Comment

Mark are you looking for reasons to make yourself sad? That's all you've been pointing out and talking about. Keep feeding the beast...

Comment

Working...
                    X