Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****IN REF!!!!! Tell Berto to quit holding like a *****!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, you beat me to it, **** is ridiculous, Berto can't win as easy as he wants to without holding. After he stops holding in turns into a good fight, ****ing ref deduct a point.

Comment

Can anyone PM me a link please?

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        I ****in HATE Berto.....

He is TRASH.....

I swear... I would pay to see him KO'ed!!!!!!!
        I agree Berto is a joke, his KO will come soon enough. Hes fighting a smaller man and he has every edge over him yet hes fighting a scared fight.

Comment

I HATE Berto with a ****IN PASSION!!!!!

Comment

berto is holding way too much, especially for a guy who has s many advantages against urango.

berto wouldn't be as effective in this fight if he wasn't able to hold as much.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
              berto is holding way too much, especially for a guy who has s many advantages against urango.

berto wouldn't be as effective in this fight if he wasn't able to hold as much.
              lol whats funny is Cintron got warned by the ref to take a point for holding

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                lol whats funny is Cintron got warned by the ref to take a point for holding
                yeah, but cintron went the whole fight without holding to borderline excessive holding in the 11th and 12th, so i can see that.

berto's is just bothersom with his holding, at least ruiz had an excuse, according to him it's the other fighters holding him, hahahaha!

Comment

The referee should deduct points.

Comment

Urango sucks, I said in one of my earlier posts that Urango is a moron and would allow berto to clinch before this fight even started.

Comment

finally, the ref told berto that he will take points for holding, things might get interesting now

Comment

Working...
                      X