No announcement yet.

Ellerbe is the Truth.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellerbe is the Truth.

"For the record, Floyd Mayweather doesn't shoot anything in his hands. That's for the record. That was a nasty rumor that was spread out there just because people like to do those kind of things," Ellerbe said.

jump to 1:37

Roger accidentally spills the beans click the bar just right under the pause button

http://www.theboxingtruth.com/listen.php?id=225
    Last edited by GT-R; 04-19-2010, 12:02 AM.

I alway's thought those hand injection rumors were bull****

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
      "For the record, Floyd Mayweather doesn't shoot anything in his hands. That's for the record. That was a nasty rumor that was spread out there just because people like to do those kind of things," Ellerbe said.

jump to 1:37

hahahahahahahahaha powned

for the record

ELLERBE is full of ****

Comment

I don't think PBF cheated, but what Ellerbe says on 24/7 makes no difference. People too quick to judge whats true or not true based off what is said in the media.

Also, its a pretty hypocritical considering Floyd's team has been spreading nasty rumours about Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by PH|L View Post
          I don't think PBF cheated, but what Ellerbe says on 24/7 makes no difference. People too quick to judge whats true or not true based off what is said in the media.

Also, its a pretty hypocritical considering Floyd's team has been spreading nasty rumours about Pacquiao.
          i dont think margarito knew he had plasters either.

Comment

lol hes full of bull**** homie

typical first class *****

Comment

Ellerbe said that?

oh well then that proves it Floyd is innocent!

Since we are going on faith now then must mean Pac is innocent too.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                oh well then that proves it Floyd is innocent!

Since we are going on faith now then must mean Pac is innocent too.

if JIM LAMPLEY says FLOYD takes XYLOCAINE,the he takes it,period.

There is 0 proof that Pacquiao is taking peds.

Comment

It's not illegal in Nevada and that's where he fights so I don't know why people make such a big deal out of it. I never understood these Pacquiao fans/Internet warrior's who spend all of their time talking and making videos about Floyd Mayweather Jr. A guy who they supposedly hate. Why don't they just get on with their lives???

Oh well...

Comment

As Kizer explained it, fighters must, under penalty of perjury, sign a statement at the fight weigh ins discloosing what, if any, pain or other serious medication they have used or plan to use anytime between the weigh in and fight time.

“Mayweather has never disclosed any such information so, as far as we are concerned, this is not any kind of issue. I know the ardent Pacquiao fans talk a lot about but to us it's the same as the speculation about Pacquiao using any sort of drugs which comes from the Mayweather fans out there. Both of them have always tested clean in Nevada.”

Kizer said he could name other boxers who have asked permission to use aspirin, Lidocaine, cortisone and other “pain therapeutic” medications.

(Nevada commission director Keith Kizer)

http://www.examiner.com/x-5699-Boxin...ands-are-clean

I would love to know those names... of who have asked permission to use aspirin, Lidocaine, cortisone and other “pain therapeutic” medications. Even Team Pac/Roach have never raised a issue about this its just Pac fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X