Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people getting carried away with Mayweather ducking opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are people getting carried away with Mayweather ducking opponents?

It's one thing to say that he is ducking quality welterweight opponents, but when people say he is ducking fighters because they will will woop him, well that's just dumb. I don't know if Paul Williams, Mosley, or cotto can beat Mayweather, but I know they would be a challenge. To say he is ducking these guys because they would beat him is damn stupid. But to say he is scared of a challenge from a welterweight well that's the truth. Personally I don't think any of these three guys can beat Mayweather, and I'm a fan(except of PW) of them, but they would show us how great he really is. I think he would spank pacman, so I'm not considering him( even though hes my fav fighter).

Too many of these threads mate. No discussion will come of it, only flame wars. We must wait until after Pac-Cotto to see what PBF's next move will be. If he refuses to fight the winner or Shane, then he can be accused of ducking.

Comment

no cuz its the truth.....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOakland View Post
        It's one thing to say that he is ducking quality welterweight opponents, but when people say he is ducking fighters because they will will woop him, well that's just dumb. I don't know if Paul Williams, Mosley, or cotto can beat Mayweather, but I know they would be a challenge. To say he is ducking these guys because they would beat him is damn stupid. But to say he is scared of a challenge from a welterweight well that's the truth. Personally I don't think any of these three guys can beat Mayweather, and I'm a fan(except of PW) of them, but they would show us how great he really is. I think he would spank pacman, so I'm not considering him( even though hes my fav fighter).
        If he ain't fight nobody than nobody is going to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by civicvx View Post
          If he ain't fight nobody than nobody is going to beat him.
          RA? Nah jk I agree, but let's wait an see who he fights next.

Comment

Floyd hasn't fought anyone with a pulse at 147, both Judah and Baldy are clearly nothing special since both have gotten their ass whooped by other fighters.

Comment

Working...
            X