Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys take part in creative hobbies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play guitar (and bass) and write music. I've always played in original bands when I was young, but I realized being in a cover band is not so bad and they make way more money than original bands.

I wanna start a classic rock cover band this year, make some money on the side. I'm a little rusty, but I'm gonna get back on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      i loved to draw when i was a kid. now i only draw stupid cartoons when im bored during class
      Me too.

Whenever my dad locked his **** stash, I would make my own wank material by drawing stick figures with huge boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        Damn, Rory!

That looks brilliant mate.

I'm going to upload something random I drew later today or tomorrow. It will look nowhere fuxking near as good as this, lol.

I've said it already but this thread is brilliant. I would love for everyone to take part in this. Upload their work.

Doesn't have to be great.

Comment

Some talented guys here, for sure. Rory's pic is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            And on side note Anorak, you'd get along well with my brother, he's a very serious drawer. His room is full of drawings he does with pencils. Eventually he became a tattoo artist but he still draws a lot on the side, and he actually sells his drawings and makes money off of them. He has a nice following on some forum, a social forum, I forgot what's it called but he actually set up a gofundme account and he gets supports from I guess "fans" or something, so he can work on a comicbook he came up with. I have no idea what he's doing now, I do not live with him anymore. That's what he was doing last I talked to him a while ago.
            That sounds like a real nice lifestyle he has there.

Although I enjoy drawing, I'm not actually very good at it. I used to be OKAY, and have qualifications in it, but I was never first rate, and I found that, after not doing it for years, I can hardly do it at all these days.

As for the serious threads (I made about a dozen last night), I was just sick of all the "I put my finger in poop, anyone else?" threads, so thought I'd put my money where my mouth is. I may have got carried away...

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
              I think ive sampled some of your work. Like that time you posted about not being a virgin.
              Mi so solly, no speakie Mandalin.. Prease say in Engrish?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Myself a friend like to write short movie scripts, and I've got another friend that I sometimes write songs with. I also like to draw, and use charcoals.

Does anyone have any creative hobbies away from the site?
                Translation: I write vivid stories about hardcore gay sex and mild pedophilia. I also like to troll Boxingscene and various other websites from my PC in my Mum's basement.

Comment

Yeah, I actually like to design layouts of houses with Google Sketchup.. I actually got offered a job by the people who built my fireplace. When they came to the house with a 3d rendering of what they were going to build, I actually told them I made one too... I showed them mine and they though it looked better than theirs, and their guy was leaving the job in 2 weeks.

Was pretty cool.

Comment

I should work more on this, but im terribly lazy and lack motivation. But here are the last few drawings ive done.

Attempt at painting a self portrait.

Another self portrait. Got the idea whilst taking a dump.

My comic book creation. Man with a rat in his face that wishes he was dead.

Comment

The last one i did a couple of weeks ago. It was a friends 27th birthday. Shes obsessed with Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X