No announcement yet.

Give Me Miguel Cotto Vs Marcos Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give Me Miguel Cotto Vs Marcos Maidana

Now that is a fight i want to see at 154. I hope they make this fight next for miguel cotto.

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    Now that is a fight i want to see at 154. I hope they make this fight next for miguel cotto.
    I'd like to see Bradley-Cotto honestly.
    Cotto only has a few fights left at most, seems like a good fight that could be fun to watch.

Maidana is probably like 200 pounds and done with boxing

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      Does Cotto want to carry on, he seemed like he was only vying for those huge paydays.

Comment

No maidana no bradley ffs

Should go after a 154 lbs champ instead

Comment

Maidana is finished. he's a fat slob with no will to fight nowadays

Comment

Why? So Cotto can get his ass kicked again?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              No maidana no bradley ffs

Should go after a 154 lbs champ instead
              Well there is a weak British champion at 154lbs who holds the holy grail of Puerto Rico aka WBO belt.

That could be an option but Lara's team said he wants him there is options for Cotto but its going to be tough to get the payday he got today, do you think he'd want his next set of fights to be PPV if he carries on?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Well there is a weak British champion at 154lbs who holds the holy grail of Puerto Rico aka WBO belt.

That could be an option but Lara's team said he wants him there is options for Cotto but its going to be tough to get the payday he got today, do you think he'd want his next set of fights to be PPV if he carries on?
                Idk. I say maybe his last fight would be ppv, but his others in between shouldn't be imo. I'm praying for no cotto vs mosley II

Comment

I think I would pass on a Cotto /Maidana fight. I'm afraid Maidana will eventually be boxing's whipping boy ala Mayorga should he continue fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Does Cotto want to carry on, he seemed like he was only vying for those huge paydays.
                    He has 1 fight left at 15 million guranteed in his roc nation deal. I doubt he walks away from that. Is not like he was destroyed by canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X