Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM's next opponent: Al Sabaupan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is Morales any better than Sabaupan?
    i dont really know about sabaupan... but the morales fight is way more meaningful, would make him a lot more money and since he's already on the way to his retirement, its good for his legacy and it will be worth remembering even at this point of time in their careers..
    it is the only missing link in the Fab four of pac, barrera, morales and him.

thats the fight people want for him to take.. how about sabaupan?
    nobody even know this guy?
    what would be a win over this guy mean to marquez' career??
    nobody would even give sabaupan a shot. atleast morales wont be considered a tune up even if hes way past his prime..
    please read there are a lots of criticism already.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      are you really trying to switch the argument?

You compared Floyd's opponent selection to Marquez's ......
      If Marquez made $80 Million a fight... he wouldn't get a pass for fighting nobodies. Like I said that's really where the argument ends..

now bring up other threads to try and justify your shit comparison
      So you switched from "This is a great fight", which you stated earlier in this thread.......to he's fighting a nobody. At least you just admitted this was a god awful fight.

I'm comparing the Top fighters around today, and Marquez is a Top 10 P4P fighter currently, and one of the Top 2-3 fighters in his era, to his counterparts. Floyd makes more money because he's a far bigger draw entertainment wise. So if you don't make 80 million, or whatever the amount is, like Floyd does, than you can get passes and fight 2 tune-ups a year??? Okay. If that's what you think, fine. Don't expect anyone to agree with you.

But this s**t is just stupid and pointless.

Comment

It's obviously just a tune up for a Pacquiao fight that looks like its about to happen in November. It's a southpaw just like he wanted. I don't really have a problem with it cause it's not costing me anything. It will be a showcase for his fans who probably won't see him fight again if he retires after the 4th Pacquiao fight.

It's not like he's fighting this guy at Cowboys Stadium on PPV.

Comment

this fight is already canceled, zanfer promotions already confirmed it on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            So you switched from "This is a great fight", which you stated earlier in this thread.......to he's fighting a nobody. At least you just admitted this was a god awful fight.

I'm comparing the Top fighters around today, and Marquez is a Top 10 P4P fighter currently, and one of the Top 2-3 fighters in his era, to his counterparts. Floyd makes more money because he's a far bigger draw entertainment wise. So if you don't make 80 million, or whatever the amount is, like Floyd does, than you can get passes and fight 2 tune-ups a year??? Okay. If that's what you think, fine. Don't expect anyone to agree with you.

But this s**t is just stupid and pointless.
            he's 40 at the end of his career..... where he already fought Pacquiao x3 and Mayweather. He can fight who ever he wants. He's not a top P4P and he's not making $80 Million a fight..

if he fights cab drivers the rest of his career so be it

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              he's 40 at the end of his career..... where he already fought Pacquiao x3 and Mayweather. He can fight who ever he wants. He's not a top P4P and he's not making $80 Million a fight..

if he fights cab drivers the rest of his career so be it
              Hey apparently it's already canceled, probably because Marquez-Pac is about to be signed. So oh well, who cares???

I just want Marquez to retire after the 4th Pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                God damn. Marquez gets away with too much s**t like this. Hopefully the Pac fight in November is his last fight.

Can you imagine if Floyd or Manny fought Ramos, Fedchenko, and this guy????

Floyd and manny wont be fighting high level guys when they're 38 about to be 39 like .

Age matters BIGTIME in the LOWER WEIGHTS

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
                  Floyd and manny wont be fighting high level guys when they're 38 about to be 39 like marquez is .

Age matters BIGTIME in the LOWER WEIGHTS
                  Floyd and Manny won't be fighting. But if they do and are still among the Top fighters, which Marquez is, I doubt they fight Ramos-Fedchenko- and this guy. But apparently him July 21st fight is off anyway.

Comment

why not Morales?

Comment

I'd rather see him fight Gesta.... so he can get rid of that Cab Driver.
                      Looks like Uncle Bob is saving him for something..... guess that's his new Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X