Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid; Rising..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They cancelled Rising because they saw my thread lol..

Comment

MGS is not the same without solid snake technically it shouldn't even be called MGS.

The new game is not a Kojima production he seems kind of sick with the whole MGS franchise and wants nothing more to do with it

The new game is kind of crazy and unrealistic (a katana dose not rip through brick walls and vans) I've played all the MGS games and you could actually kind of relate to the events that went on which is not the case here. I'll still be buying this if it gets a decent review but I'm not expecting anything great tbh which is a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
        MGS is not the same without solid snake technically it shouldn't even be called MGS.

The new game is not a Kojima production he seems kind of sick with the whole MGS franchise and wants nothing more to do with it

The new game is kind of crazy and unrealistic (a katana dose not rip through brick walls and vans) I've played all the MGS games and you could actually kind of relate to the events that went on which is not the case here. I'll still be buying this if it gets a decent review but I'm not expecting anything great tbh which is a shame.
        complete uninformed bull, kojima oversees all

and the game is MGR not MGS

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post

Its not a katana, its a HF blade. Its a blade with a razor edge that vibrates at super high speeds and has a electic charge to it.

They explain it in MGS 2 and 4

Comment

i love all the mgs games but i get tired of the cut scenes being so long.....

Comment

Working...
            X