No announcement yet.

Fight H#PE refuses to cover Mayweather's latest lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Why should Fighth-pe cover any negative news on Floyd, when that's Boxingscene's job?

Boxingscene covers any bad news from Floyd, any positive news from Pacquiao. Fighth-pe covers any good news from Floyd, while shedding a bad light on Pacquiao.

Fair trade, don't you think?

Comment

You guys do realize that Ben Thompson wants to sit down and do a one-on-one with Pac but because of Pac being in the Philippines most of the time, he's unable to do that. He has also stated that many of Pac's people are always blocking him to get a good interview.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
          You guys do realize that Ben Thompson wants to sit down and do a one-on-one with Pac but because of Pac being in the Philippines most of the time, he's unable to do that. He has also stated that many of Pac's people are always blocking him to get a good interview.
          this is true.

Comment

is there something mentally wrong with you? seriously. this isnt even boxing news. this is a pathetic obsession with someone, and you pretend that youre some magical hero pointing out make believe injustice. And I cant stand Floyd as a person either.

grow up. or check to see if you can be labeled mentally ******ed, you might get some tax breaks or something.

Comment

i like how *******s question the credibility of the site by saying its run by african american

Comment

LOL... Fighthype might as well called it blackhype.

I'm surprised most of the Floydie fanboys haven't made a permanent address change from BS to fighthype. That seems to be their type of atmosphere as opposed to the one here where they have to lock horns with the "*******s."

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
                  LOL... Fighthype might as well called it blackhype.
                  i wish you guys were alts but sadly i know better

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
                    i wish you guys were alts but sadly i know better
                    Are you implying that fighthype isn't incredibly biased towards AA fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                      why would pac want to give ben thompson interviews?
                      the guy is a ***** and a tool.

Comment

Working...
                      X