No announcement yet.

Breaking News 650k Emails Connected to Cliton found on Weiner's Laptop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    like not all politicians are like that.. and trump is worse..
    At least trump owns it.. He has always said everything can be negotiated

Comment

Originally posted by doublelefth00k View Post
      dude ur a pure phagot
      blocking me and then posting in my thread

Originally posted by b.utler View Post
      i got no one on my ignore list phagot
      sounds like a move freedom would pull

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        I lol at breaking news. Nobody cares. Hillary will win. It's not like she emailed isis or Russia with state secret. She had a personal server.
        Which cannot have classified or above material in it. It's illegal. There are troops sitting in Ft. Levinworth right now for far less concerning classified material. You clearly have zero understanding of how the military or any department of the government works. Just stay quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Completely amazed people think anyone gives a f#ck about emails. They'd need to find nuclear launch codes in these emails before its a story that anyone should give a f#ck about. Sadly we got President Clinton Part II coming up. Although I'd be just as sadly reporting President Trump Part I if that was going to happen cuz both these offers are pieces of ****.
          It probably wouldn't matter if Hillary wasn't already so unpopular. And the fact that Trump has a lot of rides or die supporters. I mean seriously they are savages who refuse to vote for anyone else no matter how many ******* he grabbed. And then there is the conservative who refuse to vote for Trump because he honestly isn't conservative at all, who might say **** it this ***** Hillary is just too corrupt.

Clinton needs the swings states are she loses and news like this will hurt her. It already has taken effect in Florida and Nevada.

I say enjoy these last few days because it's about to be a mudslinging contest. Major dirty is about to be dropped on both candidates.

Comment

Completely amazed people think anyone gives a f#ck about emails. They'd need to find nuclear launch codes in these emails before its a story that anyone should give a f#ck about. Sadly we got President Clinton Part II coming up. Although I'd be just as sadly reporting President Trump Part I if that was going to happen cuz both these mfers are pieces of ****.
            it isn't so much about the specific contents of the email but the entire story arc. this email scandal represents corruption, lies and being above the law. you're massively underestimating how many ****s Americans give about these 3 things when it comes to the government. hillary is ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
              Am I the only one who finds Huma Abedin freaking hot?

she looks like a malnourished horse.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                she looks like a malnourished horse.
                SHes also a ******. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  it isn't so much about the specific contents of the email but the entire story arc. this email scandal represents corruption, lies and being above the law. you're massively underestimating how many ****s Americans give about these 3 things when it comes to the government. hillary is ****ed.
                  I'll bet you 100 quint Hillary still wins. Both these options are f#cked up people who've done f#cked up things. All the bs gets lost at a certain point when that's the case. And Hillary is a part of the evil political machine of corruption in both parties and Trump isn't.You can bet on more sketchy **** going down up to and including election night corruption to insure the status quo moves forward and Hillary is the status quo just like Obama was and Bush Jr was and so on and so forth. Hillary would nearly need to be found with a dead body and the murder weapon in hand to be f#cked at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

[URL=http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/jadedz1/media/Humas%20Smoking%20Weiners_zpsnc6duvog.jpg.html][IMG]
                    Definitely a very f#ckable girl. Assuming she's sexually anorexic or something doe cuz I tend to think there is a good chance there is a reason why Weiner was trying to e-f#ck every chick on Twitter besides he's just got a problem not horndogging all day long. Much better to be banging sexy Muslim Jew looking broads in house then sending dong pics to hookers and jailbait over the interwebs like a horny college student.

Comment

I'll bet you 100 quint Hillary still wins. Both these options are f#cked up people who've done f#cked up things. All the bs gets lost at a certain point when that's the case. And Hillary is a part of the evil political machine of corruption in both parties and Trump isn't.You can bet on more sketchy **** going down up to and including election night corruption to insure the status quo moves forward and Hillary is the status quo just like Obama was and Bush Jr was and so on and so forth. Hillary would nearly need to be found with a dead body and the murder weapon in hand to be f#cked at this point.
                      nope!
                      TRUMP all the WAY!

Comment

Working...
                      X