No announcement yet.

Quillin/Jacobs all but announced, Oscar going to try to get 3M budget, lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quillin/Jacobs all but announced, Oscar going to try to get 3M budget, lol

Hilarious... I bet Showtime will bite too because evidently their wallets are infinite. Too bad Quillin's reputation took a nasty hit and nobody will probably tune into this because he showed such insane cowardice today.

Guess the only way to save face is funnel all the money to him and sacrifice everything else.

Decent fight. I don't see much of a future for the loser.

Comment

Honestly this is a better fight than Korbov imo. Well at least for me since its in bk with two NY fighters. Gonna be lit!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
        Honestly this is a better fight than Korbov imo. Well at least for me since its in bk with two NY fighters. Gonna be lit!!
        It's only better because it'll be in the hometown of both fighters where their fans can attend. Pretty much it

Comment

This is unification so Quillin can skip his mandatory with Matt Korobov

Comment

Comment

But Kid Chocolate will be an ex-champion because if he does not fight the Russian he gets stripped, right?

And Showtime will not pay that much for that fight that's for sure.

Comment

to be honest a close mouth dont get fed, so if its their take it cant hate them for that.

Comment

Yup, Jacobs is more marketable, better fighter. Time to get Quillin out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                    It's only better because it'll be in the hometown of both fighters where their fans can attend. Pretty much it
                    Ehhh. Korbov could honestly be beat by either guy. They are all on the same level. There's really nothing better about the Korbov fight besides the Roc nation connection.

Comment

Working...
                    X