Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny garcia vs Marcos maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia in a war. Wouldn't be surprised if Maidana stopped him instead.

Comment

Oh I forgot.

Maidana lost one to Khan didn't he.

Must be "****" then, Garcia by Brutal early KO.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Because he is rubbish & not beaten anyone worth a damn.
        Hes just a slow, plodding brawler who beats up on C & the odd B level guys.

Garcia is better in every area than him, I'd even say his power was on par. Everytime Maidana steps up he losses. He had lucky escapes against an old, faded as hell Morales and a completely shot Corley.

Just one of those painfully overrated fighters. Overrated due to he has decent power and zero defense, people like this and find it exciting.

Next time he steps up he gets his ass whipped. I honestly think the way to beat that guy with severe ease is go to the body. He hates being hit to the body.
        Don't go to a guy like that's chin, go straight to the body. Its weaker than Enzo Macrinelli's chin.
        You said Maidana would beat Khan easily.

You said he was an underrated boxer

You said it again and again and again, "maidana is underrated, he'll beat khan easy"

You are a disgrace to this site.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Because he is rubbish & not beaten anyone worth a damn.
          Hes just a slow, plodding brawler who beats up on C & the odd B level guys.

Garcia is better in every area than him, I'd even say his power was on par. Everytime Maidana steps up he losses. He had lucky escapes against an old, faded as hell Morales and a completely shot Corley.

Just one of those painfully overrated fighters. Overrated due to he has decent power and zero defense, people like this and find it exciting.

Next time he steps up he gets his ass whipped. I honestly think the way to beat that guy with severe ease is go to the body. He hates being hit to the body.
          Don't go to a guy like that's chin, go straight to the body. Its weaker than Enzo Macrinelli's chin.
          he ate a massive body shot that would've folded anybody and still kept coming. maidana has been dropped more times from a shot to the chin than a body shot lol. ortiz got him 3 times with a shot to the chin. it's easy to drop maidana but your problem is keeping him down.

it's funny to see these same dudes (look who it is... Slightly Dazed ) who always yell maidana is overrated but at the same time give him absolutely no credit.

he has an arguable win over kotelnik, someone devon alexander had to rob, and a close call with khan. who are these A level guys giving this bum humiliating beatings exactly?

let's not pretend garcia breezed thru an even more shot to **** erik morales the first time either.

Comment

Body Movin'

they have to call maidana trash because Khan beat him.

It's more about not giving khan credit than what they actually think of Maidana

Comment

maidana would kill garcia.

Comment

garcia has good boxing abilities but lacks footwork. maidana has an iron chin and has never been knocked out. i have maidana winning this by UD or maybe even by late stoppage

Comment

Garcia by KO in a great fight. I believe he has more boxing skills, more speed AND more power than Maidana, bad combination.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Garcia is getting hillariously overrated for beating khan. by the same people who call khan "****"

So Garcia is now a great fighter because he beat a "****" fighter. See the logic.

He ain't special, he ain't great, he's just a servicable 140lb fighter who managed to exploit one of Khans many flaws.

Ashley Thophane, a basic, domestic level 140lb'r went to war with garcia and arguably got robbed only a couple fights ago.

That's Garcias level
                    9 fights is only a couple fights ago, no room to improve in 9 fights, eh? mmmkay

i get supporting the hometown boy, I do the same, but there comes a time when unbias is required, and as it happens, khan is just not good enough to beat garcia. yes khan is a shit fighter and garcia beat a shit fighter, and garcia is not a world class elite fighter, he is (to quote you) a serviceable 140 guy, that would give anyone problems. can we say the same for khan? well, you can, but the rest of the world won't

I get the swifty hate though, I truly do. lol bringing up theophane. epic

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Garcia is getting hillariously overrated for beating khan. by the same people who call khan "****"

So Garcia is now a great fighter because he beat a "****" fighter. See the logic.

He ain't special, he ain't great, he's just a servicable 140lb fighter who managed to exploit one of Khans many flaws.

Ashley Thophane, a basic, domestic level 140lb'r went to war with garcia and arguably got robbed only a couple fights ago.

That's Garcias level
                      Garcia v. Theophane. It was a close fight, but no one was robbed. I have it 95 to 94 in favor of Garcia. The only rounds you can give to Theophane were 1,2,3, and 8. Round 9 was a 9-9 tie due to the low blow deduction on Garcia (which was a BS call IMO).

This was a fight in which Garcia was a 21yo 15-0 PROSPECT fighting a 29yo veteran and he put on a gutsy performance to earn the W.

Garcia has got 2 British scalps under his belt. You sound bitter.

Comment

Working...
                      X