No announcement yet.

Boxing gyms in Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing gyms in Dallas

Anyone here from Dallas know of any good boxing gyms around? I love boxing, it's my favorite sport. I wan't to try it. I just can't find very many around where I live. Thanks.

No hablo Ingles, perdon

Comment

im from dallas bro we got a few good boxing gyms like Vivero Boxing GYM thats where Robert Marroquin Started his career we got Casa Guanajuato pretty good gyms and Fort Worth has the Paulie Ayala boxing gym which has alot of talent bro

Comment

Originally posted by DIXIE NORMOUS View Post
        im from dallas bro we got a few good boxing gyms like Vivero Boxing GYM thats where Robert Marroquin Started his career we got Casa Guanajuato pretty good gyms and Fort Worth has the Paulie Ayala boxing gym which has alot of talent bro
        Thanks, bro. I was looking at that one online. Its not very far from where I live so really I wan't to go check it out. Do you go there?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          No hablo Ingles, perdon

Comment

anyone know of a gym in arlington?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              anyone know of a gym in arlington?
              off of Mayfield they have one called the gym, lol it is boxing and mma, it is between matlock and cooper

Originally posted by neko View Post
              Anyone here from Dallas know of any good boxing gyms around? I love boxing, it's my favorite sport. I wan't to try it. I just can't find very many around where I live. Thanks.
              what part of dallas do you live in?

My son just started going to de leon in mesquite, very good gym, also if you are near garland, their police department has a great gym too

the de leon one is only $35 a month but only open 5-7:30 m-f
              Last edited by bigdlb12; 10-03-2011, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X